Coke Touts Recycling Efforts At Daytona 500
Coca-Cola promoted its recycling efforts at the Daytona 500. The company debuted a new 24-foot interactive trailer that fans could visit and tour. The trailer featured interactive media, including new public service announcements from members of the Coca-Cola Racing Family, such as: Tony Stewart, Mark Martin, Dale Jarrett, Greg Biffle and Kyle Petty.
In 2007, Coca-Cola Enterprises established Coca-Cola Recycling to focus on recovering and recycling packaging materials used in North America – including PET, aluminum, cardboard and plastic film.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage: It’s About the Software
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- India Launches Net-Zero Building Portal
- Companies Cooperating on Waste-to-Energy Projects
- Clean Energy Commitment in the Corporate and Local Small Business Sphere
- Xcel Asks for $90M ‘Switching Fee’ If Lubbock Utility Joins ERCOT
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform