Coke Touts Recycling Efforts At Daytona 500
Coca-Cola promoted its recycling efforts at the Daytona 500. The company debuted a new 24-foot interactive trailer that fans could visit and tour. The trailer featured interactive media, including new public service announcements from members of the Coca-Cola Racing Family, such as: Tony Stewart, Mark Martin, Dale Jarrett, Greg Biffle and Kyle Petty.
In 2007, Coca-Cola Enterprises established Coca-Cola Recycling to focus on recovering and recycling packaging materials used in North America – including PET, aluminum, cardboard and plastic film.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Tesla Becoming a Major Player in the Energy Storage Market
- Federal Agencies Must Use eProject Builder for All ESPC Projects
- Refrigeration Battery Works as Energy Storage
- 400 kW Fuel Cell System Powers Comcast Facility
- City Picks UtilityTRX for Utility Bill Management
- FridgeWize Unveils HVAC EC Motors
- Aztec AMC Modular HVAC system Reduces Data Center Cooling Costs
- Verismic Does Remote PC Power Management