Coke Touts Recycling Efforts At Daytona 500
Coca-Cola promoted its recycling efforts at the Daytona 500. The company debuted a new 24-foot interactive trailer that fans could visit and tour. The trailer featured interactive media, including new public service announcements from members of the Coca-Cola Racing Family, such as: Tony Stewart, Mark Martin, Dale Jarrett, Greg Biffle and Kyle Petty.
In 2007, Coca-Cola Enterprises established Coca-Cola Recycling to focus on recovering and recycling packaging materials used in North America – including PET, aluminum, cardboard and plastic film.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Bridgewater, MA, Gets $231,000 Efficiency Grant
- Biomass Group Studies Role in Clean Power Plan
- Rockleigh Borough Installing LEDs, Low Energy AC
- PHG to Build Big Gasification Plant for Sevier Solid Waste
- Energy Profile of Commercial Buildings Changing
- Smart Meter Market Surging
- Modular Data Centers Cut Construction Costs
- Failure to Build Energy Infrastructure Could Cost New England $5.4B