Coke Touts Recycling Efforts At Daytona 500
Coca-Cola promoted its recycling efforts at the Daytona 500. The company debuted a new 24-foot interactive trailer that fans could visit and tour. The trailer featured interactive media, including new public service announcements from members of the Coca-Cola Racing Family, such as: Tony Stewart, Mark Martin, Dale Jarrett, Greg Biffle and Kyle Petty.
In 2007, Coca-Cola Enterprises established Coca-Cola Recycling to focus on recovering and recycling packaging materials used in North America – including PET, aluminum, cardboard and plastic film.
Energy Manager News
- Price of Carbon Credits Rises In Europe, Which is a Good Thing
- Iowa Utilities Get Pushback on Plans for Higher Rooftop Solar Rates
- Driving Energy Efficiency in Leased Commercial Space is Complicated – and Worthwhile
- Will Co-Firing Natural Gas and Coal Meet Clean Power Plan Standards?
- Pitkin County (CO) Looks for Solar Opportunities
- Solar Panels Working as Promised for Iowa Company
- China and India: Doing the Unimaginable to Address Climate Change
- Maine Solar Bill That Advocates Claim Could Save $100M Is Vetoed by Governor LePage