ESS Releases New Sustainability Software
ESS has released its new enterprise sustainability software platform, Essential Suite version 7.1. The company says that the software is scalable from plant level to global deployments and includes EH&S and Crisis Management modules.
The company says that the software provides a framework for measuring employees daily work activities and business processes for evaluation alongside an organization’s strategic objectives and goals for sustainability.
Energy Manager News
- Behind the Meter Podcast: A New Metric for Data Center Cooling
- Schneider Electric’s NEO Network: Helping Make Efficiency Projects Real
- Efficiency Project Complete in Meriden, CT
- BuildingIQ Makes 2 Moves
- Constellation Acquiring Retail Electricity, Natural Gas Businesses from ConEdison Solutions
- Peninsula Clean Energy Authority Chooses Direct Energy as Supplier
- Energy Efficiency is Growing on Farms
- DC Pushes Renewables