ESS Releases New Sustainability Software
ESS has released its new enterprise sustainability software platform, Essential Suite version 7.1. The company says that the software is scalable from plant level to global deployments and includes EH&S and Crisis Management modules.
The company says that the software provides a framework for measuring employees daily work activities and business processes for evaluation alongside an organization’s strategic objectives and goals for sustainability.
Energy Manager News
- The Benefits of Continuous Insulation
- Humber College Gets Big Energy Research Funding Infusion
- Walk-In Cooler and Freezer Final Rule Released by DoE
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: August 26, 2016
- FirstEnergy Asks for $4.5 Billion to Stay in Ohio
- PNM Chafes at Delays, Seeks NMPRC Ruling in 2015 Rate Case
- IRS to Buildings Owners: “We’re From the Government and We’re Here to Help”
- CT Hospital, Soltage, Tenaska Unveil Solar Plant