ESS Releases New Sustainability Software
ESS has released its new enterprise sustainability software platform, Essential Suite version 7.1. The company says that the software is scalable from plant level to global deployments and includes EH&S and Crisis Management modules.
The company says that the software provides a framework for measuring employees daily work activities and business processes for evaluation alongside an organization’s strategic objectives and goals for sustainability.
Energy Manager News
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned
- Energy Managers Buoyed By Supreme Court’s Demand Response Decision
- Dover, N.H., Saves More Than Projected Under EPC
- Datacenters Underestimating Coal Use
- Transmission Upgrades Give SPP a $240M ‘Bang for the Buck’
- Data Analytics Deepens its Hold on Facilities
- Global Plate and Frame Heat Exchanger Market Growing
- Duke Energy Renewables, Lockheed Martin Sign PPA