ESS Releases New Sustainability Software
ESS has released its new enterprise sustainability software platform, Essential Suite version 7.1. The company says that the software is scalable from plant level to global deployments and includes EH&S and Crisis Management modules.
The company says that the software provides a framework for measuring employees daily work activities and business processes for evaluation alongside an organization’s strategic objectives and goals for sustainability.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Passive-House High-Rise to be Airtight
- Greensmith Offers ‘Second Opinion’ on Energy Storage Systems
- Commercial Tankless Water Heater Handles the Demands of Business
- Booz Allen, Siemens, Power Analytics Score 16 Microgrid Projects
- NH City to Save $500,000 Annually with LED Streetlights
- Australian College Uses Energy Storage
- LED Boosts Light Output 50%, Uses Existing Drivers
- Energesco Wins Energy Efficiency Contracts for Multifamily Buildings in Maryland