ESS Releases New Sustainability Software
ESS has released its new enterprise sustainability software platform, Essential Suite version 7.1. The company says that the software is scalable from plant level to global deployments and includes EH&S and Crisis Management modules.
The company says that the software provides a framework for measuring employees daily work activities and business processes for evaluation alongside an organization’s strategic objectives and goals for sustainability.
Energy Manager News
- Switching to LEDs Without Leaving the Past Behind
- McKinstry Replacing 6,200 Lights with LEDs in Henderson, NV
- USDA Investing More than $300M in Efficiency, Renewables
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: October 21, 2016
- Could Cleaner Energy Save Ohio Ratepayers $50M in 2030, Alone?
- Yakima City Council Mulls Utility Rate Hike on Large Businesses to Bolster Reserve Fund
- Making Solar Inverters Smarter
- Unlocking the Power of Building Data