Orange Dumps Edelman, Wants To Push CSR Efforts
Edelman arm First&42nd handled the account, which was believed to be worth around £100,000 a year. Edelman retains the Orange B2B account.
Orange says it wants to focus on minimizing the impact its business has on the environment and advising customers on safe and responsible use of its products and services.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Bridgewater, MA, Gets $231,000 Efficiency Grant
- Biomass Group Studies Role in Clean Power Plan
- Rockleigh Borough Installing LEDs, Low Energy AC
- PHG to Build Big Gasification Plant for Sevier Solid Waste
- Energy Profile of Commercial Buildings Changing
- Smart Meter Market Surging
- Modular Data Centers Cut Construction Costs
- Failure to Build Energy Infrastructure Could Cost New England $5.4B