Orange Dumps Edelman, Wants To Push CSR Efforts
Edelman arm First&42nd handled the account, which was believed to be worth around £100,000 a year. Edelman retains the Orange B2B account.
Orange says it wants to focus on minimizing the impact its business has on the environment and advising customers on safe and responsible use of its products and services.
Energy Manager News
- Senators National Energy Policy Vision Leads to a Hopeful Future
- Google Builds Data Center on Site of Old Coal Plant
- EPA Honors 3 Facilities for Combined Heat and Power
- Cheese Factory Installs Anaerobic Digestion
- Certification Program Established for Green Button Standard
- Diesel Genset Market to Reach $68B by 2024, Navigant Says
- Emulsion Mist Collectors Designed for Heavy Industry
- IKEA Plugs In Fuel Cells at California Store