Orange Dumps Edelman, Wants To Push CSR Efforts
Edelman arm First&42nd handled the account, which was believed to be worth around £100,000 a year. Edelman retains the Orange B2B account.
Orange says it wants to focus on minimizing the impact its business has on the environment and advising customers on safe and responsible use of its products and services.
Energy Manager News
- The Evolution of Customer Renewable Energy Choice
- Target, adidas, Walmart Honored for Efficient Roof-Top Units
- Rising Tide of Energy Storage Floats all Boats
- Better Buildings Alliance Launches Indoor Lighting Campaign for Commercial Buildings
- Scaling of Energy Storage Market Hinges on ESSI Vendors
- CalCom Solar to Deploy 1.1MW at Dairy
- Raritan Combines DCIM, IT Management for Data Centers
- Army to Save $113M Over 19 Years with CHP Plant