Orange Dumps Edelman, Wants To Push CSR Efforts
Edelman arm First&42nd handled the account, which was believed to be worth around £100,000 a year. Edelman retains the Orange B2B account.
Orange says it wants to focus on minimizing the impact its business has on the environment and advising customers on safe and responsible use of its products and services.
Energy Manager News
- AAMA Offers Fenestration Course
- AEEE: Efficiency as a Resource is a Winner
- Chicago Cubs’ Wrigley Field to be Powered by Commercial Retailer ENGIE Resources
- Who Should Pay for a Utility’s Bad Business Decisions – Owners or Customers?
- Major Industries Could Be Moved By High Rates To Leave Wisconsin
- The World is About to See Whether Apple’s Solar Investment Pays Off
- BREEAM USA Takes Aim at In-Use Structures
- Unity College Gets Grant for Greenhouses