Orange Dumps Edelman, Wants To Push CSR Efforts
Edelman arm First&42nd handled the account, which was believed to be worth around £100,000 a year. Edelman retains the Orange B2B account.
Orange says it wants to focus on minimizing the impact its business has on the environment and advising customers on safe and responsible use of its products and services.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Embracing New Tech Is Key to Greater Energy Savings, Say Experts
- Johnson Controls, Hitachi Appliances Launch AC JV
- Walmart Saving Money While Driving Efficiency
- Solutions to Help Reach Building Energy Management Goals
- Advanced Fans Cut Datacenter Energy Requirements
- Renew Financial Acquires FL PACE-Lender EcoCity Partners
- Solar Canopies in Maryland, California
- Increased Demand for EVs Driving Global Battery Management System Market