Tate & Lyle Promotes Fairtrade Commitment
Here’s a look at an ad for Tate & Lyle’s taste and smile initiative, which promotes the company’s sugar trade commitment to FairTrade.
The company recently announced that it is moving its entire retail cane sugars range to Fairtrade, marking the largest ever switch to the ethical labelling scheme by any major UK food or drink brand, according to the company. The first product to be licensed to carry the Fairtrade Mark will be Tate & Lyle Granulated White Cane Sugar, sourced from Belize.
Energy Manager News
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida
- Zen Ecosystems Introduces Zen HQ
- Flywheel Platform Introduced by GE
- Key Trends: Corporate Renewable Energy Procurement and Spend 2016
- Cogeneration Continues to Make Inroads
- Honeywell, OG&E Upgrading Tinker Air Force Base Assembly Plant
- Schneider Electric Working with 3 NJ School Districts
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: October 14, 2016