Tate & Lyle Promotes Fairtrade Commitment
Here’s a look at an ad for Tate & Lyle’s taste and smile initiative, which promotes the company’s sugar trade commitment to FairTrade.
The company recently announced that it is moving its entire retail cane sugars range to Fairtrade, marking the largest ever switch to the ethical labelling scheme by any major UK food or drink brand, according to the company. The first product to be licensed to carry the Fairtrade Mark will be Tate & Lyle Granulated White Cane Sugar, sourced from Belize.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage: It’s About the Software
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- India Launches Net-Zero Building Portal
- Companies Cooperating on Waste-to-Energy Projects
- Clean Energy Commitment in the Corporate and Local Small Business Sphere
- Xcel Asks for $90M ‘Switching Fee’ If Lubbock Utility Joins ERCOT
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform