Tate & Lyle Promotes Fairtrade Commitment
Here’s a look at an ad for Tate & Lyle’s taste and smile initiative, which promotes the company’s sugar trade commitment to FairTrade.
The company recently announced that it is moving its entire retail cane sugars range to Fairtrade, marking the largest ever switch to the ethical labelling scheme by any major UK food or drink brand, according to the company. The first product to be licensed to carry the Fairtrade Mark will be Tate & Lyle Granulated White Cane Sugar, sourced from Belize.
Energy Manager News
- Natural Gas Pipeline Congestion is Squeezing Energy Managers
- New Hampshire Raises Net Metering Cap
- NEPGA: Canadian Hydro Contracts Could Cost Consumers $777M Annually
- Building a Better Turbine
- Oracle and Opower to Team Up to Make Big Data Even Bigger
- Navigant: Big Growth Ahead for BMSes
- Water, Energy Steps Being Taken at 2 KY Correctional Facilities
- Western EIM Benefits Are Up to Nearly $65M with NV Energy Participation