Tate & Lyle Promotes Fairtrade Commitment
Here’s a look at an ad for Tate & Lyle’s taste and smile initiative, which promotes the company’s sugar trade commitment to FairTrade.
The company recently announced that it is moving its entire retail cane sugars range to Fairtrade, marking the largest ever switch to the ethical labelling scheme by any major UK food or drink brand, according to the company. The first product to be licensed to carry the Fairtrade Mark will be Tate & Lyle Granulated White Cane Sugar, sourced from Belize.
Energy Manager News
- Apple, Google, Facebook Throw Weight Around in NC Energy Policy
- 2015 Green Lease Leaders include Landlords, Tenants, Brokers
- Disney World Builds Mickey Mouse-Shaped 5 MW Solar System
- Ohio Businesses Encouraged to Use Cogged V-Belts
- Renewables Share of US Energy Consumption Highest Since 1930s
- ZBB Unveils EMS for C&I Buildings
- Levi Strauss, Gap, Autodesk Support California Clean Energy Bill
- New Hydro-Quebec Data Center to Use Free Cooling