Tate & Lyle Promotes Fairtrade Commitment
Here’s a look at an ad for Tate & Lyle’s taste and smile initiative, which promotes the company’s sugar trade commitment to FairTrade.
The company recently announced that it is moving its entire retail cane sugars range to Fairtrade, marking the largest ever switch to the ethical labelling scheme by any major UK food or drink brand, according to the company. The first product to be licensed to carry the Fairtrade Mark will be Tate & Lyle Granulated White Cane Sugar, sourced from Belize.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Bridgewater, MA, Gets $231,000 Efficiency Grant
- Biomass Group Studies Role in Clean Power Plan
- Rockleigh Borough Installing LEDs, Low Energy AC
- PHG to Build Big Gasification Plant for Sevier Solid Waste
- Energy Profile of Commercial Buildings Changing
- Smart Meter Market Surging
- Modular Data Centers Cut Construction Costs
- Failure to Build Energy Infrastructure Could Cost New England $5.4B