Weather Channel Details Earth Day Campaign
The Weather Channel is launching a new campaign, Help Make Every Day Earth Day, which will encourage green viewers to answer the question “What are you doing to help save the planet?” via user-generated content including photos, text and 30-second videos. The Weather Channel will showcase some videos on-air and online.
As Earth Day nears, the network plans to present green programming including remote broadcast segments from Earth Day celebrations and live reports from regions impacted by climate change. Forecast Earth will have a special Earth Day episode titled “State of the Planet” airing on April 19 and 20.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Con Edison Development Procures GE Energy Storage System
- Courthouse Replaces Oversized Boiler
- Indoor Farming Company Works on HVAC with PUE 1.0
- Toolkits Designed to Help Health Care Facilities Reduce Energy
- San Antonio Macyâ€™s Store Showcases Better Buildings Challenge Measures
- Natural Gas Gensets to Reach 27 GW of Installed Capacity by 2024
- Larson Releases a Solar Powered Generator with Manual Crank Mast
- Energy Efficiency in Food Service Businesses