Weather Channel Details Earth Day Campaign
The Weather Channel is launching a new campaign, Help Make Every Day Earth Day, which will encourage green viewers to answer the question “What are you doing to help save the planet?” via user-generated content including photos, text and 30-second videos. The Weather Channel will showcase some videos on-air and online.
As Earth Day nears, the network plans to present green programming including remote broadcast segments from Earth Day celebrations and live reports from regions impacted by climate change. Forecast Earth will have a special Earth Day episode titled “State of the Planet” airing on April 19 and 20.
Energy Manager News
- Making Solar Inverters Smarter
- Unlocking the Power of Building Data
- Lockheed Martin Installs the GridStar Storage System at Syracuse Facility
- Schneider Electric Unveils Continuous Efficiency
- Avista Lauds ‘Fair’ Settlement in Idaho Rate Case
- BGE’s SEED Program Offers Energy Discounts to 19 Commercial Customers
- Retailer Offers 100% Solar Plan in Texas
- Dissecting the Data Revolution