Weather Channel Details Earth Day Campaign
The Weather Channel is launching a new campaign, Help Make Every Day Earth Day, which will encourage green viewers to answer the question “What are you doing to help save the planet?” via user-generated content including photos, text and 30-second videos. The Weather Channel will showcase some videos on-air and online.
As Earth Day nears, the network plans to present green programming including remote broadcast segments from Earth Day celebrations and live reports from regions impacted by climate change. Forecast Earth will have a special Earth Day episode titled “State of the Planet” airing on April 19 and 20.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Bridgewater, MA, Gets $231,000 Efficiency Grant
- Biomass Group Studies Role in Clean Power Plan
- Rockleigh Borough Installing LEDs, Low Energy AC
- PHG to Build Big Gasification Plant for Sevier Solid Waste
- Energy Profile of Commercial Buildings Changing
- Smart Meter Market Surging
- Modular Data Centers Cut Construction Costs
- Failure to Build Energy Infrastructure Could Cost New England $5.4B