Weather Channel Details Earth Day Campaign
The Weather Channel is launching a new campaign, Help Make Every Day Earth Day, which will encourage green viewers to answer the question “What are you doing to help save the planet?” via user-generated content including photos, text and 30-second videos. The Weather Channel will showcase some videos on-air and online.
As Earth Day nears, the network plans to present green programming including remote broadcast segments from Earth Day celebrations and live reports from regions impacted by climate change. Forecast Earth will have a special Earth Day episode titled “State of the Planet” airing on April 19 and 20.
Energy Manager News
- Duke Energy SC Customers Have Reaped $5M in Solar Rebates Since Last October
- BidEnergy to Launch Its ‘Source-to-Pay’ Process for Energy in U.S. Market
- Garden State Residential, Commercial Customers Will Pay Less for Gas This Winter
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures
- CA School District to Get 73% of Energy From Solar Carports
- Two Critical Questions to Ask Yourself About Your Current Energy Contract
- Pepco and Exelon Say Customers Have Benefitted$440 Million Since Merger