Weather Channel Details Earth Day Campaign
The Weather Channel is launching a new campaign, Help Make Every Day Earth Day, which will encourage green viewers to answer the question “What are you doing to help save the planet?” via user-generated content including photos, text and 30-second videos. The Weather Channel will showcase some videos on-air and online.
As Earth Day nears, the network plans to present green programming including remote broadcast segments from Earth Day celebrations and live reports from regions impacted by climate change. Forecast Earth will have a special Earth Day episode titled “State of the Planet” airing on April 19 and 20.
Energy Manager News
- 18 Organizations Recognized for Cutting Parking Facility Energy Use
- ASHRAE Updates Lighting and Controls Guidelines
- RI Town Begins $620,000 Energy Efficiency Upgrades
- Don’t Write Off Energy Efficiency. It’s Just about to Have Its Day.
- Businesses Offered ‘Instant Rebates’ from Utility
- Rocky Mountain Institute Provides Energy Retrofit Course
- DOE Awards $600,000 for Building Energy Efficiency Projects
- 3Degrees Helps Companies Procure Renewables