Aravo, WSP Partner On Environmental Products
Aravo and WSP Environment & Energy are partnering to target corporate sustainability and environmental compliance users with new software and services products.The first offering under the Aravo/WSP partnership is a free 90 day subscription to the Aravo software service for companies interested in supply chain carbon discovery. The offer allows up to five buyer users to test the product with up to 2000 suppliers for a period of 90 days. The offering allows prospective customers to test drive the product.
Energy Manager News
- Pardeeville Hikes Homeowner Costs, Offers Large Customers TOD Rates
- Mohegan Sun Pocono Casino Doesn’t Consider Cogeneration a Gamble
- Clean Power Plan: Obama’s Team Confident About Pitch to Supreme Court
- BuildingIQ Introduces Managed Services
- Solar Power Breakthrough Near?
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break
- Could Ratepayers Foot the Bill for New Hampshire’s Pipelines?
- CenterPoint to Acquire Continuum’s Retail Energy Services Division