Aravo, WSP Partner On Environmental Products
Aravo and WSP Environment & Energy are partnering to target corporate sustainability and environmental compliance users with new software and services products.The first offering under the Aravo/WSP partnership is a free 90 day subscription to the Aravo software service for companies interested in supply chain carbon discovery. The offer allows up to five buyer users to test the product with up to 2000 suppliers for a period of 90 days. The offering allows prospective customers to test drive the product.
Energy Manager News
- An Interesting Summer for PACE
- AAMA Offers Fenestration Course
- AEEE: Efficiency as a Resource is a Winner
- Chicago Cubs’ Wrigley Field to be Powered by Commercial Retailer ENGIE Resources
- Who Should Pay for a Utility’s Bad Business Decisions – Owners or Customers?
- Major Industries Could Be Moved By High Rates To Leave Wisconsin
- The World is About to See Whether Apple’s Solar Investment Pays Off
- BREEAM USA Takes Aim at In-Use Structures