ClimateCheck Sets Up Shop In U.S.
Canada-based ClimateCHECK, a company that provides greenhouse gas management and products has opened a San Francisco office.
ClimateCHECK says it has worked with a number of North America companies and organizations to measure, verify and account for their GHG emissions, and that it helps develop standards, protocols, programs and training to help companies get a better return on their GHG investments.
The company co-founded the Greenhouse Gas Management Institute, which educates and trains professionals on the measurement, methodologies and accounting of GHG emissions.
Energy Manager News
- Entergy Arkansas Reaches Rate Settlement
- EMEX Named TEPA Aggregator/Broker/Consultant of the Year
- Switching to LEDs Without Leaving the Past Behind
- McKinstry Replacing 6,200 Lights with LEDs in Henderson, NV
- USDA Investing More than $300M in Efficiency, Renewables
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: October 21, 2016
- Could Cleaner Energy Save Ohio Ratepayers $50M in 2030, Alone?
- Yakima City Council Mulls Utility Rate Hike on Large Businesses to Bolster Reserve Fund