International Paper Tops List Of Socially Responsible Companies
Fortune Magazine has released its annual list of the most admired companies. International Paper took the top spot on the Social Responsibility list. UPS, Starbucks, Fortune Brands, Walt Disney, McDonald’s, Medco Health Solutions, Herman Miller, Weyerhaeuser, and Union Pacific rounded out the top 10.
On the overall most admired list, Apple took the top honors, followed by Berkshire Hathaway, General Electric, Google, Toyota Motor, Starbucks, FedEx, Procter & Gamble, Johnson & Johnson, and Goldman Sachs Group.
Energy Manager News
- Getting Serious About Energy Metrics
- Honeywell Smart Building Technology Uses ‘Tablet-Like’ Visualization
- Micro Wind Turbines Top Intel Headquarters
- Neon LED Strip Light Prevents Dangers of Actual Neon Light
- Framingham Saves $380,000 per Year with ESPC
- FlexEnergy Commissions Multiple 250 KW Gas Turbines in Seoul
- Corporations Rally to Streamline Renewable Energy Procurement
- Solar Trees Provide Shade, Electricity, EV Charging