International Paper Tops List Of Socially Responsible Companies
Fortune Magazine has released its annual list of the most admired companies. International Paper took the top spot on the Social Responsibility list. UPS, Starbucks, Fortune Brands, Walt Disney, McDonald’s, Medco Health Solutions, Herman Miller, Weyerhaeuser, and Union Pacific rounded out the top 10.
On the overall most admired list, Apple took the top honors, followed by Berkshire Hathaway, General Electric, Google, Toyota Motor, Starbucks, FedEx, Procter & Gamble, Johnson & Johnson, and Goldman Sachs Group.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Passive-House High-Rise to be Airtight
- Greensmith Offers ‘Second Opinion’ on Energy Storage Systems
- Commercial Tankless Water Heater Handles the Demands of Business
- Booz Allen, Siemens, Power Analytics Score 16 Microgrid Projects
- NH City to Save $500,000 Annually with LED Streetlights
- Australian College Uses Energy Storage
- LED Boosts Light Output 50%, Uses Existing Drivers
- Energesco Wins Energy Efficiency Contracts for Multifamily Buildings in Maryland