International Paper Tops List Of Socially Responsible Companies
Fortune Magazine has released its annual list of the most admired companies. International Paper took the top spot on the Social Responsibility list. UPS, Starbucks, Fortune Brands, Walt Disney, McDonald’s, Medco Health Solutions, Herman Miller, Weyerhaeuser, and Union Pacific rounded out the top 10.
On the overall most admired list, Apple took the top honors, followed by Berkshire Hathaway, General Electric, Google, Toyota Motor, Starbucks, FedEx, Procter & Gamble, Johnson & Johnson, and Goldman Sachs Group.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Manager Today Product & Project of the Year Award Winners Announced
- Mobility, The IoT Gradually Transform HVAC
- Bill Gates-Led Group, India Establishing Energy Funds
- CMU Energy Efficiency Efforts Save $10M in 7 Years
- Microgrids, Now Mainstream, Continue to Advance
- Developing Economies Increasing their Share of Renewable Capacity
- LG Chem In Big German Battery Project
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Nov. 20