Zurn, Eaton Launch Green Building Website
Eaton Corporation is the first company to join a new green initiative launched by commercial plumbing products manufacturer Zurn Engineered Water Solutions.
The primary mission of Stand Up for the Earth is to help organizations reduce their environmental impact and to recognize those that achieve this commitment, according to the companies. Zurn and Eaton are working together to seek additional partners that provide sustainable building products.
A main component of the initiative is a web site, standupfortheearth.org, which promotes green building.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Con Edison Development Procures GE Energy Storage System
- Courthouse Replaces Oversized Boiler
- Indoor Farming Company Works on HVAC with PUE 1.0
- Toolkits Designed to Help Health Care Facilities Reduce Energy
- San Antonio Macyâ€™s Store Showcases Better Buildings Challenge Measures
- Natural Gas Gensets to Reach 27 GW of Installed Capacity by 2024
- Larson Releases a Solar Powered Generator with Manual Crank Mast
- Energy Efficiency in Food Service Businesses