Zurn, Eaton Launch Green Building Website
Eaton Corporation is the first company to join a new green initiative launched by commercial plumbing products manufacturer Zurn Engineered Water Solutions.
The primary mission of Stand Up for the Earth is to help organizations reduce their environmental impact and to recognize those that achieve this commitment, according to the companies. Zurn and Eaton are working together to seek additional partners that provide sustainable building products.
A main component of the initiative is a web site, standupfortheearth.org, which promotes green building.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Bridgewater, MA, Gets $231,000 Efficiency Grant
- Biomass Group Studies Role in Clean Power Plan
- Rockleigh Borough Installing LEDs, Low Energy AC
- PHG to Build Big Gasification Plant for Sevier Solid Waste
- Energy Profile of Commercial Buildings Changing
- Smart Meter Market Surging
- Modular Data Centers Cut Construction Costs
- Failure to Build Energy Infrastructure Could Cost New England $5.4B