Zurn, Eaton Launch Green Building Website
Eaton Corporation is the first company to join a new green initiative launched by commercial plumbing products manufacturer Zurn Engineered Water Solutions.
The primary mission of Stand Up for the Earth is to help organizations reduce their environmental impact and to recognize those that achieve this commitment, according to the companies. Zurn and Eaton are working together to seek additional partners that provide sustainable building products.
A main component of the initiative is a web site, standupfortheearth.org, which promotes green building.
Energy Manager News
- LEED v4 is Ready to Take Center Stage
- Honeywell Upgrading Energy, Water Systems at The University of Mount Olive
- Three Boston Area Organizations Jointly Buying Solar Energy
- Insider ‘Outs’ Misleading Strategy Behind Florida’s Solar Amendment 1
- Mississippi Watchdog: Kemper Syngas Operations Could Raise Costs by 288%
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida
- Zen Ecosystems Introduces Zen HQ
- Flywheel Platform Introduced by GE