Zurn, Eaton Launch Green Building Website
Eaton Corporation is the first company to join a new green initiative launched by commercial plumbing products manufacturer Zurn Engineered Water Solutions.
The primary mission of Stand Up for the Earth is to help organizations reduce their environmental impact and to recognize those that achieve this commitment, according to the companies. Zurn and Eaton are working together to seek additional partners that provide sustainable building products.
A main component of the initiative is a web site, standupfortheearth.org, which promotes green building.
Energy Manager News
- Clauses to Consider in Green Leases
- Bahama Yacht Club to Generate Power from Solid Waste
- Duke Energy, USF Launch Solar Battery Research Initiative
- Energy Storage Helps Hotel Reduce Demand Charges by 10%
- EU Smart Campus Pilot Achieves 30% Energy Savings
- Uline to Operate 130 GenDrive Fuel Cell Units from Plug Power
- Los Angeles Shopping Center Installs 504 kW Solar
- SustainCo Wins $575,000 Contract for Energy Management Controls