Zurn, Eaton Launch Green Building Website
Eaton Corporation is the first company to join a new green initiative launched by commercial plumbing products manufacturer Zurn Engineered Water Solutions.
The primary mission of Stand Up for the Earth is to help organizations reduce their environmental impact and to recognize those that achieve this commitment, according to the companies. Zurn and Eaton are working together to seek additional partners that provide sustainable building products.
A main component of the initiative is a web site, standupfortheearth.org, which promotes green building.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Don’t Go It Alone When Retrofitting
- LinkedIn Campus Gets Mobile EV Charging
- Many Vendors Vie for Lighting Controls Business
- Johnson Controls Opens Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) Training Center
- Acquiring Renewable Energy Should Be Easier, Facebook Says
- Energy Upgrades at School District Financed by NY Power Authority
- Fusing System Helps Solar Customers with Overcurrent Protection
- ABM Joins Balboa Park Sustainability Council