PHH GreenFleet Adds Telematics Service
PHH Arval has added data from telematics to GreenFleet’s PHH Onboard service to help companies cut their emissions. Using data captured from the telematics device in each vehicle, PHH Arval says that companies can monitor and impact driver behavior, such as speeding and idling – all of which contribute to greater gas consumption. The company also says that the program can monitor engine performance to make sure vehicles are operating efficientlyBased on results from a client using the telematics service, it has the potential to reduce fuel costs by up to 10 percent and idling time by up to 25 percent.
UPS uses a GPS-based system to cut its fuel use.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Technology Creates a Brighter Future for Small and Mid-Sized Commercial Solar Investments
- Incentive Program Helps Companies Afford Energy Managers
- ARPA-E Issues Grants for Solar Modules
- C-PACE Financing Innovation to Help Connecticut Green Energy Sector
- Orion Wins School District Contracts, Increases Chances for Incentives
- Study: Smartest ‘Smart Building’ Owners Come from Retail, Manufacturing, Construction
- Low Cost IoT Solutions, Data Driven Analytics to Propel Energy Mgmt Market
- A Clean Energy Future in Sight