PHH GreenFleet Adds Telematics Service
PHH Arval has added data from telematics to GreenFleet’s PHH Onboard service to help companies cut their emissions. Using data captured from the telematics device in each vehicle, PHH Arval says that companies can monitor and impact driver behavior, such as speeding and idling – all of which contribute to greater gas consumption. The company also says that the program can monitor engine performance to make sure vehicles are operating efficientlyBased on results from a client using the telematics service, it has the potential to reduce fuel costs by up to 10 percent and idling time by up to 25 percent.
UPS uses a GPS-based system to cut its fuel use.
Energy Manager News
- Microgrids, Now Mainstream, Continue to Advance
- Developing Economies Increasing their Share of Renewable Capacity
- LG Chem In Big German Battery Project
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Nov. 20
- PUCO: ‘Fixed Means Fixed’ in Retail Contracts
- FERC Requires Reports on Price Formation
- Viridian Energy Moves into Texas Market
- PUC Approves PPL’s 6.1% Rate Hike