PHH GreenFleet Adds Telematics Service
PHH Arval has added data from telematics to GreenFleet’s PHH Onboard service to help companies cut their emissions. Using data captured from the telematics device in each vehicle, PHH Arval says that companies can monitor and impact driver behavior, such as speeding and idling – all of which contribute to greater gas consumption. The company also says that the program can monitor engine performance to make sure vehicles are operating efficientlyBased on results from a client using the telematics service, it has the potential to reduce fuel costs by up to 10 percent and idling time by up to 25 percent.
UPS uses a GPS-based system to cut its fuel use.
Energy Manager News
- The Hidden Pitfalls of Natural Gas Cost Savings
- Tesla Unveils Powerwall Stationary Energy Storage
- Cargill, Black & Veatch, EnerNOC Work with Tesla on Energy Storage
- Orion Energy Systems Wins LED Retrofit with VA
- UL to Open California Facility
- Hand Dryer Uses 950 Watts
- Ameresco Wins 18 MW Solar Contract for Fort Detrick
- New Energy Efficiency Law Could be Boon for HVAC Industry