PHH GreenFleet Adds Telematics Service
PHH Arval has added data from telematics to GreenFleet’s PHH Onboard service to help companies cut their emissions. Using data captured from the telematics device in each vehicle, PHH Arval says that companies can monitor and impact driver behavior, such as speeding and idling – all of which contribute to greater gas consumption. The company also says that the program can monitor engine performance to make sure vehicles are operating efficientlyBased on results from a client using the telematics service, it has the potential to reduce fuel costs by up to 10 percent and idling time by up to 25 percent.
UPS uses a GPS-based system to cut its fuel use.
Energy Manager News
- Senators National Energy Policy Vision Leads to a Hopeful Future
- Google Builds Data Center on Site of Old Coal Plant
- EPA Honors 3 Facilities for Combined Heat and Power
- Cheese Factory Installs Anaerobic Digestion
- Certification Program Established for Green Button Standard
- Diesel Genset Market to Reach $68B by 2024, Navigant Says
- Emulsion Mist Collectors Designed for Heavy Industry
- IKEA Plugs In Fuel Cells at California Store