Discovery Channel Primes Pump For Planet Green
The telecasts will showcase the branded integration opportunities Planet Green is offering advertisers. The advertisers joining Planet Green at launch include Home Depot, S.C. Johnson Waste Management and General Motors.
The advertiser association with Planet Green can stretch to the network’s Web site, TreeHugger.com and other platforms. A Waste Management banner was spotted on PlanetGreen.com before it was removed, according to the article.
Planet Green programming will include a cooking show with Emeril Lagasse that is shot in a Whole Foods Market.
Energy Manager News
- Price of Carbon Credits Rises In Europe, Which is a Good Thing
- Iowa Utilities Get Pushback on Plans for Higher Rooftop Solar Rates
- Driving Energy Efficiency in Leased Commercial Space is Complicated – and Worthwhile
- Will Co-Firing Natural Gas and Coal Meet Clean Power Plan Standards?
- Pitkin County (CO) Looks for Solar Opportunities
- Solar Panels Working as Promised for Iowa Company
- China and India: Doing the Unimaginable to Address Climate Change
- Maine Solar Bill That Advocates Claim Could Save $100M Is Vetoed by Governor LePage