RAN Ambushes ADM’s Woertz
At WSJ’s ECO:nomics conference, the Rainforest Action Network ambushed Patricia Woertz, chairman, president and CEO of Archer Daniels Midland over ADM’s use of palm oil from endangered forests in Southeast Asia, and tried to hand her a petition from schoolchildren asking ADM to stop the practice.
Energy Manager News
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Feb. 5
- At QER Roundtable, EPSA Recommends Competitive Pricing Improvements
- EPA Undeterred by Supreme Court’s Delay of Clean Power Plan
- Lux: Google, Amazon Emissions Claims Inaccurate
- FIU Again Tops in Energy Efficiency