Avery Dennison Puts FSC Logo On Clothing Tags
Avery Dennison tag and label manufacturing facilities in China and Korea have been given the Forest Stewardship Council Chain of Custody certificate. The accreditation means that apparel manufacturers and retailers can now display the FSC logo on tags and tickets produced on the FSC certified paper stocks from Avery Dennison.This will send a clear message to consumers that a manufacturers or retailers brand stands for responsible paper sourcing and sustainable forest management practices, said Josh Dunn, who is leading the eco-friendly product management team at Avery Dennison Retail Information Services.
Products certified to carry the FSC logo include tags and tickets made from single-side coated, two-side coated and Kraft paper stocks.
Energy Manager News
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending May 22
- Future Is Bright for Solar at Stanford
- Noresco Named Qualified Energy Performance Contractor in New Mexico
- Home Depot Sells Cree LED Flood Light for $9.97
- Professional Laundering Facility Installs Cogeneration
- PowerWise Offers Web Controls for Mini-Split Heat Pumps
- DOE Spends $32M to Boost Solar Workforce Training, Technology Innovation
- Trane Partners with Telkonet for Hotel Industry