Avery Dennison Puts FSC Logo On Clothing Tags
Avery Dennison tag and label manufacturing facilities in China and Korea have been given the Forest Stewardship Council Chain of Custody certificate. The accreditation means that apparel manufacturers and retailers can now display the FSC logo on tags and tickets produced on the FSC certified paper stocks from Avery Dennison.This will send a clear message to consumers that a manufacturers or retailers brand stands for responsible paper sourcing and sustainable forest management practices, said Josh Dunn, who is leading the eco-friendly product management team at Avery Dennison Retail Information Services.
Products certified to carry the FSC logo include tags and tickets made from single-side coated, two-side coated and Kraft paper stocks.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage: It’s About the Software
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- India Launches Net-Zero Building Portal
- Companies Cooperating on Waste-to-Energy Projects
- Clean Energy Commitment in the Corporate and Local Small Business Sphere
- Xcel Asks for $90M ‘Switching Fee’ If Lubbock Utility Joins ERCOT
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform