Avery Dennison Puts FSC Logo On Clothing Tags
Avery Dennison tag and label manufacturing facilities in China and Korea have been given the Forest Stewardship Council Chain of Custody certificate. The accreditation means that apparel manufacturers and retailers can now display the FSC logo on tags and tickets produced on the FSC certified paper stocks from Avery Dennison.This will send a clear message to consumers that a manufacturers or retailers brand stands for responsible paper sourcing and sustainable forest management practices, said Josh Dunn, who is leading the eco-friendly product management team at Avery Dennison Retail Information Services.
Products certified to carry the FSC logo include tags and tickets made from single-side coated, two-side coated and Kraft paper stocks.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending August 28
- Columbus Energy Challenge Falling Short
- Building on Alaskan Campus Gets LEED Certification
- BT Group Launches Division to Help Property Owners
- Price of Renewables Approaching Fossil Fuels, Nuclear
- The Use of Renewables in Mining Operations
- ASHRAE Proposes “Backbone” for Building Rating Programs
- Greenskies Enlarges Wesleyan University’s Microgrid