Avery Dennison Puts FSC Logo On Clothing Tags
Avery Dennison tag and label manufacturing facilities in China and Korea have been given the Forest Stewardship Council Chain of Custody certificate. The accreditation means that apparel manufacturers and retailers can now display the FSC logo on tags and tickets produced on the FSC certified paper stocks from Avery Dennison.This will send a clear message to consumers that a manufacturers or retailers brand stands for responsible paper sourcing and sustainable forest management practices, said Josh Dunn, who is leading the eco-friendly product management team at Avery Dennison Retail Information Services.
Products certified to carry the FSC logo include tags and tickets made from single-side coated, two-side coated and Kraft paper stocks.
Energy Manager News
- Two Critical Questions to Ask Yourself About Your Current Energy Contract
- Pepco and Exelon Say Customers Have Benefitted$440 Million Since Merger
- ICC Issues Stringent Consumer Protection Rules For Retail Electric Suppliers
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge