CEOs Take to Airwaves to Support Cap on GHG Emissions
A new national advertising campaign features Robert Lane, CEO of Deere & Co. and Alexander Cutler, CEO of Eaton Corp. – along with Frank Knapp, president of the 5,000-member South Carolina Small Business Chamber of Commerce, calling on Congress to drive economic growth with a cap on global warming pollution.
Together they say solving climate change is an opportunity to jumpstart the U.S. economy, and that America can own the energy technologies that will power the 21st Century if Congress acts quickly. Amid a heated national debate over job losses, the business leaders point to the job-creating power of a national cap on global warming pollution.
The ad is sponsored by Environmental Defense Action Fund and begins running today in dozens of key congressional districts across the country and in Washington, D.C.
Energy Manager News
- Making Solar Inverters Smarter
- Unlocking the Power of Building Data
- Lockheed Martin Installs the GridStar Storage System at Syracuse Facility
- Schneider Electric Unveils Continuous Efficiency
- Avista Lauds ‘Fair’ Settlement in Idaho Rate Case
- BGE’s SEED Program Offers Energy Discounts to 19 Commercial Customers
- Retailer Offers 100% Solar Plan in Texas
- Dissecting the Data Revolution