PepsiCo Promotes ‘Positive Water Balance’ On Labels
PepsiCo India is changing all of the labels on Aquafina, its bottle water brand, to announce that by next year, PepsiCo India will be a positive water balance company. This is the first time PepsiCo has communicated a CSR initiative through its packaging, according to the Economic Times. The labels will urge consumers to partner with the company to “use water wisely so it could be enjoyed by future generations.”
PepsiCo says it has reduced water usage in its manufacturing plants by over 60 percent, and that it has saved 2 billion liters of water in the process, the article reports. PepsiCo may extend the messaging to other brands at a later stage.
Energy Manager News
- Mohegan Sun Pocono Casino Doesn’t Consider Cogeneration a Gamble
- Clean Power Plan: Obama’s Team Confident About Pitch to Supreme Court
- BuildingIQ Introduces Managed Services
- Solar Power Breakthrough Near?
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break
- Could Ratepayers Foot the Bill for New Hampshire’s Pipelines?
- CenterPoint to Acquire Continuum’s Retail Energy Services Division
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned