PepsiCo Promotes ‘Positive Water Balance’ On Labels
PepsiCo India is changing all of the labels on Aquafina, its bottle water brand, to announce that by next year, PepsiCo India will be a positive water balance company. This is the first time PepsiCo has communicated a CSR initiative through its packaging, according to the Economic Times. The labels will urge consumers to partner with the company to “use water wisely so it could be enjoyed by future generations.”
PepsiCo says it has reduced water usage in its manufacturing plants by over 60 percent, and that it has saved 2 billion liters of water in the process, the article reports. PepsiCo may extend the messaging to other brands at a later stage.
Energy Manager News
- Switching to LEDs Without Leaving the Past Behind
- McKinstry Replacing 6,200 Lights with LEDs in Henderson, NV
- USDA Investing More than $300M in Efficiency, Renewables
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: October 21, 2016
- Could Cleaner Energy Save Ohio Ratepayers $50M in 2030, Alone?
- Yakima City Council Mulls Utility Rate Hike on Large Businesses to Bolster Reserve Fund
- Making Solar Inverters Smarter
- Unlocking the Power of Building Data