PepsiCo Promotes ‘Positive Water Balance’ On Labels
PepsiCo India is changing all of the labels on Aquafina, its bottle water brand, to announce that by next year, PepsiCo India will be a positive water balance company. This is the first time PepsiCo has communicated a CSR initiative through its packaging, according to the Economic Times. The labels will urge consumers to partner with the company to “use water wisely so it could be enjoyed by future generations.”
PepsiCo says it has reduced water usage in its manufacturing plants by over 60 percent, and that it has saved 2 billion liters of water in the process, the article reports. PepsiCo may extend the messaging to other brands at a later stage.
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation