SI Group Launches Website To Market Environmental Services
Phenolic resin and chemical intermediate supplier SI Group has launched StrategicGreen to market its environmental services. SI bills it as a resource that will help manufacturing industries comply with environmental regulations and adapt products and processes for an “eco-sensitive marketplace.”
The idea is to help manufacturers think beyond compliance issues to realize additional business benefits (SI points to such benefits as reduced VOCs, enhanced product performance and durability, streamlined production, and lower energy costs) of making environmental choices.
“There is incredible potential for manufacturers to satisfy the demands of eco-sensitive end-users,” says Paul Tilley, senior vice president at SI Group. “SI Group can help companies seize this opportunity by developing concepts that will redefine existing products lines or help to create entirely new product categories.
You can listen to a podcast of Paul Tilley talking about SI Group’s StrategicGreen initiative here.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Embracing New Tech Is Key to Greater Energy Savings, Say Experts
- SolarCity: We Have the World’s Most Efficient Rooftop Solar Panel
- Bridgestone Arena in Nashville Switches to LEDs
- Helping Building Automation Grow
- Municipalities Could Combine Small Cell and LED Upgrades
- Holistic Approach to Energy Savings in Dublin, Ohio Schools
- NYC One Step Closer to Net-Zero Energy Goal at Wastewater Treatment Plants
- ‘Better Buildings, Better Plants’ Saves $2.4B Over Five Years