SI Group Launches Website To Market Environmental Services
Phenolic resin and chemical intermediate supplier SI Group has launched StrategicGreen to market its environmental services. SI bills it as a resource that will help manufacturing industries comply with environmental regulations and adapt products and processes for an “eco-sensitive marketplace.”
The idea is to help manufacturers think beyond compliance issues to realize additional business benefits (SI points to such benefits as reduced VOCs, enhanced product performance and durability, streamlined production, and lower energy costs) of making environmental choices.
“There is incredible potential for manufacturers to satisfy the demands of eco-sensitive end-users,” says Paul Tilley, senior vice president at SI Group. “SI Group can help companies seize this opportunity by developing concepts that will redefine existing products lines or help to create entirely new product categories.
You can listen to a podcast of Paul Tilley talking about SI Group’s StrategicGreen initiative here.
Energy Manager News
- Digging Deep to Cure HVAC Inefficiency
- Technavio: Global Data Center Liquid Cooling Market Growing
- GE Shreveport Plant Finishes First Stage of Retrofit
- Entergy Arkansas Reaches Rate Settlement
- EMEX Named TEPA Aggregator/Broker/Consultant of the Year
- Switching to LEDs Without Leaving the Past Behind
- McKinstry Replacing 6,200 Lights with LEDs in Henderson, NV
- USDA Investing More than $300M in Efficiency, Renewables