SI Group Launches Website To Market Environmental Services
Phenolic resin and chemical intermediate supplier SI Group has launched StrategicGreen to market its environmental services. SI bills it as a resource that will help manufacturing industries comply with environmental regulations and adapt products and processes for an “eco-sensitive marketplace.”
The idea is to help manufacturers think beyond compliance issues to realize additional business benefits (SI points to such benefits as reduced VOCs, enhanced product performance and durability, streamlined production, and lower energy costs) of making environmental choices.
“There is incredible potential for manufacturers to satisfy the demands of eco-sensitive end-users,” says Paul Tilley, senior vice president at SI Group. “SI Group can help companies seize this opportunity by developing concepts that will redefine existing products lines or help to create entirely new product categories.
You can listen to a podcast of Paul Tilley talking about SI Group’s StrategicGreen initiative here.
Energy Manager News
- U.S. House Subcommittee Reviews Kennedy’s Fair RATES Act
- Nevada PAC Seeks Entry into State for Retail Energy Suppliers
- Using Big Data to Help Solve the Big Building Energy Problem
- Smart Computer Use Hikes Energy Efficiency
- Flint Water Crisis Uncovers Ignoble Decisions and Neglect of Existing Enviro Regs
- Trimble Acquires Sefaira
- Truman (MO) State: “We’ll Save $1 Million Annually on Energy Upgrade”
- PJM Tool Demos How Price Fluctuations, Weather Impact Customer Bills