Microsoft ‘Green’ Campaign Has Nothing To Do With Environment
At a time when the word “green” is synonymous with helping the environment, Microsoft has launched a new marketing campaign for its Windows Live OneCare protection suite with the tagline, “Get Green, Stay Green.” The problem is that the product has nothing to do with the environment, Computerworld reports.
“The Get Green Stay Green campaign is designed to make sure Windows Live OneCare users are staying ‘green’ – meaning their PC Health Status,” according to The Windows Experience Blog. Simply put, green means your computer is healthy and red means it isn’t.
Energy Manager News
- The Hidden Pitfalls of Natural Gas Cost Savings
- Tesla Unveils Powerwall Stationary Energy Storage
- Cargill, Black & Veatch, EnerNOC Work with Tesla on Energy Storage
- Orion Energy Systems Wins LED Retrofit with VA
- UL to Open California Facility
- Hand Dryer Uses 950 Watts
- Ameresco Wins 18 MW Solar Contract for Fort Detrick
- New Energy Efficiency Law Could be Boon for HVAC Industry