Microsoft ‘Green’ Campaign Has Nothing To Do With Environment
At a time when the word “green” is synonymous with helping the environment, Microsoft has launched a new marketing campaign for its Windows Live OneCare protection suite with the tagline, “Get Green, Stay Green.” The problem is that the product has nothing to do with the environment, Computerworld reports.
“The Get Green Stay Green campaign is designed to make sure Windows Live OneCare users are staying ‘green’ – meaning their PC Health Status,” according to The Windows Experience Blog. Simply put, green means your computer is healthy and red means it isn’t.
Energy Manager News
- Senators National Energy Policy Vision Leads to a Hopeful Future
- Google Builds Data Center on Site of Old Coal Plant
- EPA Honors 3 Facilities for Combined Heat and Power
- Cheese Factory Installs Anaerobic Digestion
- Certification Program Established for Green Button Standard
- Diesel Genset Market to Reach $68B by 2024, Navigant Says
- Emulsion Mist Collectors Designed for Heavy Industry
- IKEA Plugs In Fuel Cells at California Store