Sam’s Club Sells Plant A Tree Program For Dell
Customers buying a Dell computer at samsclub.com can now pay $2 for a laptop and $6 for a desktop to help offset the carbon impact of the electricity required to power their computer.
The program is an extension of Dell’s Plant a Tree for Me program.
Sam’s is the first online site to offer Dell’s carbon-offset option.
Energy Manager News
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: October 21, 2016
- Could Cleaner Energy Save Ohio Ratepayers $50M in 2030, Alone?
- Yakima City Council Mulls Utility Rate Hike on Large Businesses to Bolster Reserve Fund
- Making Solar Inverters Smarter
- Unlocking the Power of Building Data
- Lockheed Martin Installs the GridStar Storage System at Syracuse Facility
- Schneider Electric Unveils Continuous Efficiency
- Avista Lauds ‘Fair’ Settlement in Idaho Rate Case