Sam’s Club Sells Plant A Tree Program For Dell
Customers buying a Dell computer at samsclub.com can now pay $2 for a laptop and $6 for a desktop to help offset the carbon impact of the electricity required to power their computer.
The program is an extension of Dell’s Plant a Tree for Me program.
Sam’s is the first online site to offer Dell’s carbon-offset option.
Energy Manager News
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Feb. 5
- At QER Roundtable, EPSA Recommends Competitive Pricing Improvements
- EPA Undeterred by Supreme Court’s Delay of Clean Power Plan
- Lux: Google, Amazon Emissions Claims Inaccurate
- FIU Again Tops in Energy Efficiency