Sam’s Club Sells Plant A Tree Program For Dell
Customers buying a Dell computer at samsclub.com can now pay $2 for a laptop and $6 for a desktop to help offset the carbon impact of the electricity required to power their computer.
The program is an extension of Dell’s Plant a Tree for Me program.
Sam’s is the first online site to offer Dell’s carbon-offset option.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Greenskies Enlarges Wesleyan University’s Microgrid
- Pacific Power Names Three wattsmart Business Partners of the Year
- 2014 Better Than 2013 for Distributed Wind Turbines, But Far Below 2012
- Making Efficiency Attractive to Investors
- Hydrogen from Landfill Powers Forklifts at BMW Plant
- Big Energy Savings for Hoke, N.C., Schools
- Energy Savings Performance Contracts Unlock Deep Savings
- Technology Creates a Brighter Future for Small and Mid-Sized Commercial Solar Investments