Sam’s Club Sells Plant A Tree Program For Dell
Customers buying a Dell computer at samsclub.com can now pay $2 for a laptop and $6 for a desktop to help offset the carbon impact of the electricity required to power their computer.
The program is an extension of Dell’s Plant a Tree for Me program.
Sam’s is the first online site to offer Dell’s carbon-offset option.
Energy Manager News
- An Interesting Summer for PACE
- AAMA Offers Fenestration Course
- AEEE: Efficiency as a Resource is a Winner
- Chicago Cubs’ Wrigley Field to be Powered by Commercial Retailer ENGIE Resources
- Who Should Pay for a Utility’s Bad Business Decisions – Owners or Customers?
- Major Industries Could Be Moved By High Rates To Leave Wisconsin
- The World is About to See Whether Apple’s Solar Investment Pays Off
- BREEAM USA Takes Aim at In-Use Structures