Sam’s Club Sells Plant A Tree Program For Dell
Customers buying a Dell computer at samsclub.com can now pay $2 for a laptop and $6 for a desktop to help offset the carbon impact of the electricity required to power their computer.
The program is an extension of Dell’s Plant a Tree for Me program.
Sam’s is the first online site to offer Dell’s carbon-offset option.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage: It’s About the Software
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- India Launches Net-Zero Building Portal
- Companies Cooperating on Waste-to-Energy Projects
- Clean Energy Commitment in the Corporate and Local Small Business Sphere
- Xcel Asks for $90M ‘Switching Fee’ If Lubbock Utility Joins ERCOT
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform