Macy’s Hooks Up With National Park Foundation For Earth Week
For Earth Week and National Park Week, Macy’s is launching a green campaign dubbed Turn Over A New Leaf that kicks off on April 20 and runs through April 27.
It will include special promotions, merchandise, in-store events, and a national charity shopping event – all of the proceeds for the charity event – One Good Turn – will go to the National Park Foundation, which is partnering with the retailer on the green campaign. The retailer will introduce a 100 percent natural cotton reusable tote bag for the event and other eco-friendly merchandise will be available from vendors like Origins, Hush Puppies, and DKNY.
On Earth Day, promotions will include a free sapling to the first 100 customers in each store. The campaign also includes a national online sweepstakes and an electronic field trip to Everglades National Park. The sweepstakes grand prize is a new Ford hybrid.
Expect TV, radio, and print ads.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Passive-House High-Rise to be Airtight
- Greensmith Offers ‘Second Opinion’ on Energy Storage Systems
- Commercial Tankless Water Heater Handles the Demands of Business
- Booz Allen, Siemens, Power Analytics Score 16 Microgrid Projects
- NH City to Save $500,000 Annually with LED Streetlights
- Australian College Uses Energy Storage
- LED Boosts Light Output 50%, Uses Existing Drivers
- Energesco Wins Energy Efficiency Contracts for Multifamily Buildings in Maryland