Macy’s Hooks Up With National Park Foundation For Earth Week
For Earth Week and National Park Week, Macy’s is launching a green campaign dubbed Turn Over A New Leaf that kicks off on April 20 and runs through April 27.
It will include special promotions, merchandise, in-store events, and a national charity shopping event – all of the proceeds for the charity event – One Good Turn – will go to the National Park Foundation, which is partnering with the retailer on the green campaign. The retailer will introduce a 100 percent natural cotton reusable tote bag for the event and other eco-friendly merchandise will be available from vendors like Origins, Hush Puppies, and DKNY.
On Earth Day, promotions will include a free sapling to the first 100 customers in each store. The campaign also includes a national online sweepstakes and an electronic field trip to Everglades National Park. The sweepstakes grand prize is a new Ford hybrid.
Expect TV, radio, and print ads.
Energy Manager News
- Energy-as-a-Service: Charting a Path Through Complexity
- Demand Energy, EnerSys Complete Storage Project
- Lunera Intros Pathway and Entryway LED
- FPL to Buy and Phase Out Coal-Powered Plant, Saving Customers $129M
- Environmental, Health and Safety Software Moves Forward
- Johnson Controls: Interest, Investment in Energy Efficiency Up
- First-Ever Statewide Endorsement of Retail Supplier, by Delaware, Goes to Direct Energy
- Oberlin, Ohio, Ratepayers to Receive $2.2M in Rebates for Sale of RECs