Raley’s Retrofits Old Diesels With New Exhaust Filters
Raley’s, a supermarket chain with stores in California, has retrofitted 16 older trucks with a new exhaust filtration system resulting in the trucks burning cleaner than brand new trucks and well-below the new air emissions standards, according to the company.The exhaust filter system, created by Johnson Matthey, reduces smog-forming emissions by more than 80 percent and virtually eliminates diesel soot emissions.
Here’s a video on the retrofit from KCRA-TV.
Energy Manager News
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Keys to Energy Efficient Air Filtration
- Tracking the Exciting World of Solar Energy Research
- Colorado Mixing Solar, Weatherization
- Lighting Sector: 4% CAGR Through 2020
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: August 19, 2016
- New Hampshire Town Resists Door-to-Door Sales
- Minnesota Commerce Department Challenges Otter Tail Power Rate Hike
- An Interesting Summer for PACE