CDM Rulebook Launched By Baker & McKenzie
Baker & McKenzie’s climate change practice has launched the CDM Rulebook website, an online database for the rules surrounding the Clean Development Mechanism under the Kyoto Protocol.
Users can also browse the rules by the stages of the CDM project cycle, by the bodies involved in the CDM process, through an A-Z index, and through search. Users can also access FAQs and submit their own question to be answered or term to be defined.
Energy Manager News
- Flying High: Energy Efficiency, Renewables and Airports
- Want a Green and Energy Conscious Business? Try These Ideas
- Beazer Homes Wins Energy Star Award
- Infineon Unveils Integrated LED
- FMPA: Power Costs Expected to Dwindle 30% to 40% Within Years
- Name-Dropping: CUB and Illinois AG Say Nicor Advanced Energy Should Change Identity
- Saving Energy – In the Restroom
- UAB Getting First Solar Array