CDM Rulebook Launched By Baker & McKenzie
Baker & McKenzie’s climate change practice has launched the CDM Rulebook website, an online database for the rules surrounding the Clean Development Mechanism under the Kyoto Protocol.
Users can also browse the rules by the stages of the CDM project cycle, by the bodies involved in the CDM process, through an A-Z index, and through search. Users can also access FAQs and submit their own question to be answered or term to be defined.
Energy Manager News
- The hunt for reforming energy markets
- New Hampshire Shopping Site Offers Over 70 Competitive Retail Plans
- KCC Slashes Westar Transmission Delivery Fee
- Reach Out to Finance Execs With Data They Understand
- Energy Trust of Oregon Exceeded 2015 Goals
- Mercy Housing, Promise Energy Teaming Up
- 30 Environmental Advocacy Groups Call on NARUC for Holistic Rate-Setting Guidelines
- New York State’s Summer of Energy