CDM Rulebook Launched By Baker & McKenzie
Baker & McKenzie’s climate change practice has launched the CDM Rulebook website, an online database for the rules surrounding the Clean Development Mechanism under the Kyoto Protocol.
Users can also browse the rules by the stages of the CDM project cycle, by the bodies involved in the CDM process, through an A-Z index, and through search. Users can also access FAQs and submit their own question to be answered or term to be defined.
Energy Manager News
- Microgrids, Now Mainstream, Continue to Advance
- Developing Economies Increasing their Share of Renewable Capacity
- LG Chem In Big German Battery Project
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Nov. 20
- PUCO: ‘Fixed Means Fixed’ in Retail Contracts
- FERC Requires Reports on Price Formation
- Viridian Energy Moves into Texas Market
- PUC Approves PPL’s 6.1% Rate Hike