CDM Rulebook Launched By Baker & McKenzie
Baker & McKenzie’s climate change practice has launched the CDM Rulebook website, an online database for the rules surrounding the Clean Development Mechanism under the Kyoto Protocol.
Users can also browse the rules by the stages of the CDM project cycle, by the bodies involved in the CDM process, through an A-Z index, and through search. Users can also access FAQs and submit their own question to be answered or term to be defined.
Energy Manager News
- Behind the Meter Podcast: A New Metric for Data Center Cooling
- Schneider Electric’s NEO Network: Helping Make Efficiency Projects Real
- Efficiency Project Complete in Meriden, CT
- BuildingIQ Makes 2 Moves
- Constellation Acquiring Retail Electricity, Natural Gas Businesses from ConEdison Solutions
- Peninsula Clean Energy Authority Chooses Direct Energy as Supplier
- Energy Efficiency is Growing on Farms
- DC Pushes Renewables