CDM Rulebook Launched By Baker & McKenzie
Baker & McKenzie’s climate change practice has launched the CDM Rulebook website, an online database for the rules surrounding the Clean Development Mechanism under the Kyoto Protocol.
Users can also browse the rules by the stages of the CDM project cycle, by the bodies involved in the CDM process, through an A-Z index, and through search. Users can also access FAQs and submit their own question to be answered or term to be defined.
Energy Manager News
- Senators National Energy Policy Vision Leads to a Hopeful Future
- Google Builds Data Center on Site of Old Coal Plant
- EPA Honors 3 Facilities for Combined Heat and Power
- Cheese Factory Installs Anaerobic Digestion
- Certification Program Established for Green Button Standard
- Diesel Genset Market to Reach $68B by 2024, Navigant Says
- Emulsion Mist Collectors Designed for Heavy Industry
- IKEA Plugs In Fuel Cells at California Store