E85 Fuels 2008 American Le Mans Series
Reece Nanfito, senior director of marketing for the Ethanol Promotion and Information Council, talks to Green Fuels Forecast about E85 fueling most of cars at the 2008 American Le Mans Series.
Energy Manager News
- Mohegan Sun Pocono Casino Doesn’t Consider Cogeneration a Gamble
- Clean Power Plan: Obama’s Team Confident About Pitch to Supreme Court
- BuildingIQ Introduces Managed Services
- Solar Power Breakthrough Near?
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break
- Could Ratepayers Foot the Bill for New Hampshire’s Pipelines?
- CenterPoint to Acquire Continuum’s Retail Energy Services Division
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned