Activists Mobilize For ‘Fossil Fools Day’
Activists are planning over 100 actions around the world tomorrow against what they call “dirty energy industries.”
The actions are being planned by the international Rising Tide network, Energy Action Coalition youth and students, the Canadian Youth Climate Coalition and Rainforest Action Network.
Actions being planned for “Fossil Fools Day” include Critical Mass bike rides, green job rallies, protests and civil disobedience at power plants, energy companies, urban sprawl developers, Bank of America mass account closures, and car dealer “adoptions.”
You can see if your company’s on the target list here.
Energy Manager News
- Turning Data into Knowledge–and Action
- STULZ, CoolIT Enter Data Center Cooling Pact
- Smart Grid Partnership Announced in Europe
- Wisconsin Power & Light Files for Higher Residential Base Rates, Lower Commercial Rates
- NMPRC Orders Extension in PNM Rate Case
- US Military Taking No Risks by Going Green, Saving Lives and Energy
- Affordable Housing Pushes Energy Efficiency
- Controlling Air Conditioners