Activists Mobilize For ‘Fossil Fools Day’
Activists are planning over 100 actions around the world tomorrow against what they call “dirty energy industries.”
The actions are being planned by the international Rising Tide network, Energy Action Coalition youth and students, the Canadian Youth Climate Coalition and Rainforest Action Network.
Actions being planned for “Fossil Fools Day” include Critical Mass bike rides, green job rallies, protests and civil disobedience at power plants, energy companies, urban sprawl developers, Bank of America mass account closures, and car dealer “adoptions.”
You can see if your company’s on the target list here.
Energy Manager News
- Geothermal Heating and Cooling is Worth Another Look
- Bruce County, Ontario, Tabs Ecosystem
- Oklahoma University Scores Almost $300K Incentive
- Smart Tech Takes Over, Bolstered By Record Investment
- Amendment 4 in Florida Would Expand Solar Property Tax Exemptions to C&I Ratepayers
- Pennsylvania PUC Approves Temporary Waiver of ‘Instant Connect’ Confirmation Letters
- Two Studies Show the State of Energy Efficiency
- Phoenix Airport LED Project Moves Along