Activists Mobilize For ‘Fossil Fools Day’
Activists are planning over 100 actions around the world tomorrow against what they call “dirty energy industries.”
The actions are being planned by the international Rising Tide network, Energy Action Coalition youth and students, the Canadian Youth Climate Coalition and Rainforest Action Network.
Actions being planned for “Fossil Fools Day” include Critical Mass bike rides, green job rallies, protests and civil disobedience at power plants, energy companies, urban sprawl developers, Bank of America mass account closures, and car dealer “adoptions.”
You can see if your company’s on the target list here.
Energy Manager News
- Getting Serious About Energy Metrics
- Honeywell Smart Building Technology Uses ‘Tablet-Like’ Visualization
- Micro Wind Turbines Top Intel Headquarters
- Neon LED Strip Light Prevents Dangers of Actual Neon Light
- Framingham Saves $380,000 per Year with ESPC
- FlexEnergy Commissions Multiple 250 KW Gas Turbines in Seoul
- Corporations Rally to Streamline Renewable Energy Procurement
- Solar Trees Provide Shade, Electricity, EV Charging