Activists Mobilize For ‘Fossil Fools Day’
Activists are planning over 100 actions around the world tomorrow against what they call “dirty energy industries.”
The actions are being planned by the international Rising Tide network, Energy Action Coalition youth and students, the Canadian Youth Climate Coalition and Rainforest Action Network.
Actions being planned for “Fossil Fools Day” include Critical Mass bike rides, green job rallies, protests and civil disobedience at power plants, energy companies, urban sprawl developers, Bank of America mass account closures, and car dealer “adoptions.”
You can see if your company’s on the target list here.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Passive-House High-Rise to be Airtight
- Greensmith Offers ‘Second Opinion’ on Energy Storage Systems
- Commercial Tankless Water Heater Handles the Demands of Business
- Booz Allen, Siemens, Power Analytics Score 16 Microgrid Projects
- NH City to Save $500,000 Annually with LED Streetlights
- Australian College Uses Energy Storage
- LED Boosts Light Output 50%, Uses Existing Drivers
- Energesco Wins Energy Efficiency Contracts for Multifamily Buildings in Maryland