Activists Mobilize For ‘Fossil Fools Day’
Activists are planning over 100 actions around the world tomorrow against what they call “dirty energy industries.”
The actions are being planned by the international Rising Tide network, Energy Action Coalition youth and students, the Canadian Youth Climate Coalition and Rainforest Action Network.
Actions being planned for “Fossil Fools Day” include Critical Mass bike rides, green job rallies, protests and civil disobedience at power plants, energy companies, urban sprawl developers, Bank of America mass account closures, and car dealer “adoptions.”
You can see if your company’s on the target list here.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Bridgewater, MA, Gets $231,000 Efficiency Grant
- Biomass Group Studies Role in Clean Power Plan
- Rockleigh Borough Installing LEDs, Low Energy AC
- PHG to Build Big Gasification Plant for Sevier Solid Waste
- Energy Profile of Commercial Buildings Changing
- Smart Meter Market Surging
- Modular Data Centers Cut Construction Costs
- Failure to Build Energy Infrastructure Could Cost New England $5.4B