Despite Resistance, CF Martin Guitars Promotes Sustainable Forestry
Chris Martin, CEO of CF Guitars, talks about deforestation and his company’s commitment to sustainable manufacturing practices on Sundance Channel’s EcoBiz.
We’re having a little trouble with viewing this video, If it doesn’t begin playing, you can view it here.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage in the Fast Lane
- Alberta Firm Aims for Energy Neutral Egg Laying Barn
- The Department of Energy Seeks to Improve the Better Buildings Challenge
- Behind the Meter: The Many Advantages of Energy Benchmarking
- Telecommunications Companies Upgrade Their Approaches to Energy
- Cutting Energy Use in Fire Stations
- Revolution Lighting Signs School Districts in NY, NJ
- Green Building Boom Is Pumping Billions into US Economy, Retrofits Are Fueling the Trend