Despite Resistance, CF Martin Guitars Promotes Sustainable Forestry
Chris Martin, CEO of CF Guitars, talks about deforestation and his company’s commitment to sustainable manufacturing practices on Sundance Channel’s EcoBiz.
We’re having a little trouble with viewing this video, If it doesn’t begin playing, you can view it here.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Con Edison Development Procures GE Energy Storage System
- Courthouse Replaces Oversized Boiler
- Indoor Farming Company Works on HVAC with PUE 1.0
- Toolkits Designed to Help Health Care Facilities Reduce Energy
- San Antonio Macyâ€™s Store Showcases Better Buildings Challenge Measures
- Natural Gas Gensets to Reach 27 GW of Installed Capacity by 2024
- Larson Releases a Solar Powered Generator with Manual Crank Mast
- Energy Efficiency in Food Service Businesses