Despite Resistance, CF Martin Guitars Promotes Sustainable Forestry
Chris Martin, CEO of CF Guitars, talks about deforestation and his company’s commitment to sustainable manufacturing practices on Sundance Channel’s EcoBiz.
We’re having a little trouble with viewing this video, If it doesn’t begin playing, you can view it here.
Energy Manager News
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending June 26
- Final Energy Conservation Standards for Packaged Terminal Air Conditioners Mirror ASHRAE/IES Standard 90.1-2013
- Seeley International Acquires Coolerado
- Joule Assets Becomes Demand Response Provider in Texas
- Excalibur Energy Becomes Preferred Supplier for Facilities Management Firm
- Product Warranty Covers Both Insulated Roof Panels, Solar PV
- Combining Solar with Ground Heat Pump Is Energy, Cost Efficient
- Current Clamps Measure Energy for Small Businesses