Despite Resistance, CF Martin Guitars Promotes Sustainable Forestry
Chris Martin, CEO of CF Guitars, talks about deforestation and his company’s commitment to sustainable manufacturing practices on Sundance Channel’s EcoBiz.
We’re having a little trouble with viewing this video, If it doesn’t begin playing, you can view it here.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Bridgewater, MA, Gets $231,000 Efficiency Grant
- Biomass Group Studies Role in Clean Power Plan
- Rockleigh Borough Installing LEDs, Low Energy AC
- PHG to Build Big Gasification Plant for Sevier Solid Waste
- Energy Profile of Commercial Buildings Changing
- Smart Meter Market Surging
- Modular Data Centers Cut Construction Costs
- Failure to Build Energy Infrastructure Could Cost New England $5.4B