Toyota Second To None In Green Brands Survey
The top four brands seen as truly green are Toyota (9.4%) , BP (3.3%), Body Shop (3.1%), and Honda (2.7%), according to the 2008 Brandjunkie survey.
Unfortunately for marketers, the top answer given was “none,” at 19.4 percent.
“Obviously, the dominating trend in these responses is skepticism; however, that skepticism is tempered by a pronounced sense of hope expressed by brandjunkies, Jim Thompson writes on brandchannel.com. “And that should be encouraging for everyone in the industry.”
Another recent green brand survey found that Marks and Spencer is the brand with the most green credentials, followed closely by Innocent in second place and The Body Shop in third.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Don’t Go It Alone When Retrofitting
- LinkedIn Campus Gets Mobile EV Charging
- Many Vendors Vie for Lighting Controls Business
- Johnson Controls Opens Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) Training Center
- Acquiring Renewable Energy Should Be Easier, Facebook Says
- Energy Upgrades at School District Financed by NY Power Authority
- Fusing System Helps Solar Customers with Overcurrent Protection
- ABM Joins Balboa Park Sustainability Council