Toyota Second To None In Green Brands Survey
The top four brands seen as truly green are Toyota (9.4%) , BP (3.3%), Body Shop (3.1%), and Honda (2.7%), according to the 2008 Brandjunkie survey.
Unfortunately for marketers, the top answer given was “none,” at 19.4 percent.
“Obviously, the dominating trend in these responses is skepticism; however, that skepticism is tempered by a pronounced sense of hope expressed by brandjunkies, Jim Thompson writes on brandchannel.com. “And that should be encouraging for everyone in the industry.”
Another recent green brand survey found that Marks and Spencer is the brand with the most green credentials, followed closely by Innocent in second place and The Body Shop in third.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage: It’s About the Software
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- India Launches Net-Zero Building Portal
- Companies Cooperating on Waste-to-Energy Projects
- Clean Energy Commitment in the Corporate and Local Small Business Sphere
- Xcel Asks for $90M ‘Switching Fee’ If Lubbock Utility Joins ERCOT
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform