Toyota Second To None In Green Brands Survey
The top four brands seen as truly green are Toyota (9.4%) , BP (3.3%), Body Shop (3.1%), and Honda (2.7%), according to the 2008 Brandjunkie survey.
Unfortunately for marketers, the top answer given was “none,” at 19.4 percent.
“Obviously, the dominating trend in these responses is skepticism; however, that skepticism is tempered by a pronounced sense of hope expressed by brandjunkies, Jim Thompson writes on brandchannel.com. “And that should be encouraging for everyone in the industry.”
Another recent green brand survey found that Marks and Spencer is the brand with the most green credentials, followed closely by Innocent in second place and The Body Shop in third.
Energy Manager News
- The Evolution of Customer Renewable Energy Choice
- Target, adidas, Walmart Honored for Efficient Roof-Top Units
- Rising Tide of Energy Storage Floats all Boats
- Better Buildings Alliance Launches Indoor Lighting Campaign for Commercial Buildings
- Scaling of Energy Storage Market Hinges on ESSI Vendors
- CalCom Solar to Deploy 1.1MW at Dairy
- Raritan Combines DCIM, IT Management for Data Centers
- Army to Save $113M Over 19 Years with CHP Plant