Toyota Second To None In Green Brands Survey
The top four brands seen as truly green are Toyota (9.4%) , BP (3.3%), Body Shop (3.1%), and Honda (2.7%), according to the 2008 Brandjunkie survey.
Unfortunately for marketers, the top answer given was “none,” at 19.4 percent.
“Obviously, the dominating trend in these responses is skepticism; however, that skepticism is tempered by a pronounced sense of hope expressed by brandjunkies, Jim Thompson writes on brandchannel.com. “And that should be encouraging for everyone in the industry.”
Another recent green brand survey found that Marks and Spencer is the brand with the most green credentials, followed closely by Innocent in second place and The Body Shop in third.
Energy Manager News
- The hunt for reforming energy markets
- New Hampshire Shopping Site Offers Over 70 Competitive Retail Plans
- KCC Slashes Westar Transmission Delivery Fee
- Reach Out to Finance Execs With Data They Understand
- Energy Trust of Oregon Exceeded 2015 Goals
- Mercy Housing, Promise Energy Teaming Up
- 30 Environmental Advocacy Groups Call on NARUC for Holistic Rate-Setting Guidelines
- New York State’s Summer of Energy