Toyota Second To None In Green Brands Survey
The top four brands seen as truly green are Toyota (9.4%) , BP (3.3%), Body Shop (3.1%), and Honda (2.7%), according to the 2008 Brandjunkie survey.
Unfortunately for marketers, the top answer given was “none,” at 19.4 percent.
“Obviously, the dominating trend in these responses is skepticism; however, that skepticism is tempered by a pronounced sense of hope expressed by brandjunkies, Jim Thompson writes on brandchannel.com. “And that should be encouraging for everyone in the industry.”
Another recent green brand survey found that Marks and Spencer is the brand with the most green credentials, followed closely by Innocent in second place and The Body Shop in third.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage in the Fast Lane
- Alberta Firm Aims for Energy Neutral Egg Laying Barn
- The Department of Energy Seeks to Improve the Better Buildings Challenge
- Behind the Meter: The Many Advantages of Energy Benchmarking
- Telecommunications Companies Upgrade Their Approaches to Energy
- Cutting Energy Use in Fire Stations
- Revolution Lighting Signs School Districts in NY, NJ
- Green Building Boom Is Pumping Billions into US Economy, Retrofits Are Fueling the Trend