HP Scores Another EPEAT First
HP’s entire personal workstation line has become the first in the category to achieve a āGoldā listing in the Electronic Products Environmental Assessment Tool.
The HP rp5700 Business Desktop PC was the first product to meet the requirements that comprise the āgoldā status of EPEAT.
With the addition of the workstations, HP now has the largest number of EPEAT Gold registered products.
The line of HP Workstations include the HP xw4550 Workstation, the HP xw4600 Workstation, the HP xw6600 Workstation, the HP xw8600 Workstation, and the HP xw9400 Workstation.
All HP workstations are more than 90 percent recyclable by weight and includes an 80 PLUS power supply.
Last year, Bush mandated through executive order that EPEAT-registered electronic products comprise 95 percent of all federal agency purchases.
Energy Manager News
- LEED v4 is Ready to Take Center Stage
- Honeywell Upgrading Energy, Water Systems at The University of Mount Olive
- Three Boston Area Organizations Jointly Buying Solar Energy
- Insider āOutsā Misleading Strategy Behind Floridaās Solar Amendment 1
- Mississippi Watchdog: Kemper Syngas Operations Could Raise Costs by 288%
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida
- Zen Ecosystems Introduces Zen HQ
- Flywheel Platform Introduced by GE