HP Scores Another EPEAT First
HP’s entire personal workstation line has become the first in the category to achieve a â€śGoldâ€ť listing in the Electronic Products Environmental Assessment Tool.
The HP rp5700 Business Desktop PC was the first product to meet the requirements that comprise the â€śgoldâ€ť status of EPEAT.
With the addition of the workstations, HP now has the largest number of EPEAT Gold registered products.
The line of HP Workstations include the HP xw4550 Workstation, the HP xw4600 Workstation, the HP xw6600 Workstation, the HP xw8600 Workstation, and the HP xw9400 Workstation.
All HP workstations are more than 90 percent recyclable by weight and includes an 80 PLUS power supply.
Last year, Bush mandated through executive order that EPEAT-registered electronic products comprise 95 percent of all federal agency purchases.
Energy Manager News
- Making the IoT Work for Building Managers
- Thereâ€™s Nothing More Sacred Than Coal in Coal Country. Ask Hillary Clinton
- SunPower and the Army Work on Solar Project in Alabama
- Climate and Energy Policies Working
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending April 29, 2016
- Xcel Energy Files to Refund $15M to Colorado Electric Customers
- New Retail Marketplace, MassEnergyRates.com, Launches in the Bay State
- Will Utilities Lease Rooftops of Commercial Buildings for Solar Power Generation?