Seventh Generation Launches New Website, Loyalty Program
Seventh Generation has unveiled an updated Website, new loyalty program, and a social network for consumers interested in green products and issues.
People that join the loyalty program get a personal profile at SeventhGeneration.com, access to green forums, the opportunity to supply feedback on new products, and, of course, all the info they could want on the company’s products and green credentials.
Company president Jeffrey Hollender is penning a blog on corporate responsibility and sustainability.
Energy Manager News
- New York Solar Installations Soar 300%
- Tiny, Solar-Powered Circuit Is 80% Efficient
- California Grid to Maintain Reliability Despite Drought
- Largest Solar Project Installed on Closed Landfill Under Consideration
- TerraForm Buys 930 MW Wind Portfolio for $2B
- BMW Tests Fuel-Cell Car
- Researchers Develop Cell that Can Store Solar at Night
- Energy Efficiency Program Saves Texas College $4.4M