Seventh Generation Launches New Website, Loyalty Program
Seventh Generation has unveiled an updated Website, new loyalty program, and a social network for consumers interested in green products and issues.
People that join the loyalty program get a personal profile at SeventhGeneration.com, access to green forums, the opportunity to supply feedback on new products, and, of course, all the info they could want on the company’s products and green credentials.
Company president Jeffrey Hollender is penning a blog on corporate responsibility and sustainability.
Energy Manager News
- Commercial Refrigeration Benefits from Efficiency and Environmental Efforts
- TechNavio Releases Commercial AC Report
- Dubuque Meeting Hears About Energy Audits
- Science-Based Targets Inspire a Smarter Investment Strategy in Retail
- Missouri Lawmakers Resume Debate on Utility Rate Hikes
- Wake Forest Drops Its Residential and C&I Electric Rates
- Submissions Now Accepted for Energy Manager Today Awards
- New York City Study Conclusion: Benchmarking Works