Seventh Generation Launches New Website, Loyalty Program
Seventh Generation has unveiled an updated Website, new loyalty program, and a social network for consumers interested in green products and issues.
People that join the loyalty program get a personal profile at SeventhGeneration.com, access to green forums, the opportunity to supply feedback on new products, and, of course, all the info they could want on the company’s products and green credentials.
Company president Jeffrey Hollender is penning a blog on corporate responsibility and sustainability.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- LAX Commissions New $438M Central Utilities Plant
- International Paper Receives Trucked Compressed Natural Gas
- Housing Authority Signs ESPC with Ameresco
- Solar Installed at USDA Buildings
- Eaton Supports 6.3 MW Hospital Solar Installation in New Jersey
- UK Grocery Store Chain Gives Refrigerators an Energy Savings Turbo Boost
- ATG Designs 120-watt LED Fixture for Gas Station Canopies
- Schneider Electric Launches PowerLogic PM8000 Line of Meters