Seventh Generation Launches New Website, Loyalty Program
Seventh Generation has unveiled an updated Website, new loyalty program, and a social network for consumers interested in green products and issues.
People that join the loyalty program get a personal profile at SeventhGeneration.com, access to green forums, the opportunity to supply feedback on new products, and, of course, all the info they could want on the company’s products and green credentials.
Company president Jeffrey Hollender is penning a blog on corporate responsibility and sustainability.
Energy Manager News
- Digging Deep to Cure HVAC Inefficiency
- Technavio: Global Data Center Liquid Cooling Market Growing
- GE Shreveport Plant Finishes First Stage of Retrofit
- Entergy Arkansas Reaches Rate Settlement
- EMEX Named TEPA Aggregator/Broker/Consultant of the Year
- Switching to LEDs Without Leaving the Past Behind
- McKinstry Replacing 6,200 Lights with LEDs in Henderson, NV
- USDA Investing More than $300M in Efficiency, Renewables