Seventh Generation Launches New Website, Loyalty Program
Seventh Generation has unveiled an updated Website, new loyalty program, and a social network for consumers interested in green products and issues.
People that join the loyalty program get a personal profile at SeventhGeneration.com, access to green forums, the opportunity to supply feedback on new products, and, of course, all the info they could want on the company’s products and green credentials.
Company president Jeffrey Hollender is penning a blog on corporate responsibility and sustainability.
Energy Manager News
- Energy-as-a-Service: Charting a Path Through Complexity
- Demand Energy, EnerSys Complete Storage Project
- Lunera Intros Pathway and Entryway LED
- FPL to Buy and Phase Out Coal-Powered Plant, Saving Customers $129M
- Environmental, Health and Safety Software Moves Forward
- Johnson Controls: Interest, Investment in Energy Efficiency Up
- First-Ever Statewide Endorsement of Retail Supplier, by Delaware, Goes to Direct Energy
- Oberlin, Ohio, Ratepayers to Receive $2.2M in Rebates for Sale of RECs