GE, HSBC, Wal-Mart Win Green Effies
GE, HSBC and Wal-Mart are inaugural winners of Green Effie Awards, which honor effective eco-marketing.
GE’s “Ecomagination Round Two,” created by BBDO New York, Wal-Mart’s “PSP 2007- Personal Sustainability Project,” in partnership with Saatchi & Saatchi S, and HSBC’s “There’s No Small Change,” created by JWT, were tapped as the winners.
Green Effie winners will learn if they won a Gold, Silver or Bronze Effie at the 40th Annual Effie Gala on June 4 at Cipriani 42nd Street in New York.
Energy Manager News
- Behind the Meter Podcast: A New Metric for Datacenter Cooling
- The Advantages of Metal Roofs
- PACE Loan Program in Pulaski County, AK
- Online Tool Introduced in Vermont
- SWL&P Looks to Increase Electric Revenues by Over $2 Million
- Schneider Electric’s NEO Network: Helping Make Efficiency Projects Real
- Efficiency Project Complete in Meriden, CT
- BuildingIQ Makes 2 Moves