GE, HSBC, Wal-Mart Win Green Effies
GE, HSBC and Wal-Mart are inaugural winners of Green Effie Awards, which honor effective eco-marketing.
GE’s “Ecomagination Round Two,” created by BBDO New York, Wal-Mart’s “PSP 2007- Personal Sustainability Project,” in partnership with Saatchi & Saatchi S, and HSBC’s “There’s No Small Change,” created by JWT, were tapped as the winners.
Green Effie winners will learn if they won a Gold, Silver or Bronze Effie at the 40th Annual Effie Gala on June 4 at Cipriani 42nd Street in New York.
Energy Manager News
- Senators National Energy Policy Vision Leads to a Hopeful Future
- Google Builds Data Center on Site of Old Coal Plant
- EPA Honors 3 Facilities for Combined Heat and Power
- Cheese Factory Installs Anaerobic Digestion
- Certification Program Established for Green Button Standard
- Diesel Genset Market to Reach $68B by 2024, Navigant Says
- Emulsion Mist Collectors Designed for Heavy Industry
- IKEA Plugs In Fuel Cells at California Store