GE, HSBC, Wal-Mart Win Green Effies
GE, HSBC and Wal-Mart are inaugural winners of Green Effie Awards, which honor effective eco-marketing.
GE’s “Ecomagination Round Two,” created by BBDO New York, Wal-Mart’s “PSP 2007- Personal Sustainability Project,” in partnership with Saatchi & Saatchi S, and HSBC’s “There’s No Small Change,” created by JWT, were tapped as the winners.
Green Effie winners will learn if they won a Gold, Silver or Bronze Effie at the 40th Annual Effie Gala on June 4 at Cipriani 42nd Street in New York.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending August 28
- Columbus Energy Challenge Falling Short
- Building on Alaskan Campus Gets LEED Certification
- BT Group Launches Division to Help Property Owners
- Price of Renewables Approaching Fossil Fuels, Nuclear
- The Use of Renewables in Mining Operations
- ASHRAE Proposes “Backbone” for Building Rating Programs
- Greenskies Enlarges Wesleyan University’s Microgrid