GE, HSBC, Wal-Mart Win Green Effies
GE, HSBC and Wal-Mart are inaugural winners of Green Effie Awards, which honor effective eco-marketing.
GE’s “Ecomagination Round Two,” created by BBDO New York, Wal-Mart’s “PSP 2007- Personal Sustainability Project,” in partnership with Saatchi & Saatchi S, and HSBC’s “There’s No Small Change,” created by JWT, were tapped as the winners.
Green Effie winners will learn if they won a Gold, Silver or Bronze Effie at the 40th Annual Effie Gala on June 4 at Cipriani 42nd Street in New York.
Energy Manager News
- Microgrids, Now Mainstream, Continue to Advance
- Developing Economies Increasing their Share of Renewable Capacity
- LG Chem In Big German Battery Project
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Nov. 20
- PUCO: ‘Fixed Means Fixed’ in Retail Contracts
- FERC Requires Reports on Price Formation
- Viridian Energy Moves into Texas Market
- PUC Approves PPL’s 6.1% Rate Hike