Climate Registry Releases GHG Reporting Protocol
The Climate Registry has released its General Reporting Protocol (PDF), an agreement among its member states and provinces on how greenhouse gas emissions will be voluntarily reported by its member organizations.
Seventy-five corporations, non-profit organizations, cities and counties currently report greenhouse gas emissions to the registry.
The protocol defines a methodology to calculate, verify, and publicly report greenhouse gas emissions. It incorporates public comments from workshops conducted throughout North America.
Energy Manager News
- Duke Energy SC Customers Have Reaped $5M in Solar Rebates Since Last October
- BidEnergy Launches Its ‘Source-to-Pay’ Process for Energy in U.S. Market
- Garden State Residential, Commercial Customers Will Pay Less for Gas This Winter
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures
- CA School District to Get 73% of Energy From Solar Carports
- Two Critical Questions to Ask Yourself About Your Current Energy Contract
- Pepco and Exelon Say Customers Have Benefitted$440 Million Since Merger