Climate Registry Releases GHG Reporting Protocol
The Climate Registry has released its General Reporting Protocol (PDF), an agreement among its member states and provinces on how greenhouse gas emissions will be voluntarily reported by its member organizations.
Seventy-five corporations, non-profit organizations, cities and counties currently report greenhouse gas emissions to the registry.
The protocol defines a methodology to calculate, verify, and publicly report greenhouse gas emissions. It incorporates public comments from workshops conducted throughout North America.
Energy Manager News
- Clauses to Consider in Green Leases
- Bahama Yacht Club to Generate Power from Solid Waste
- Duke Energy, USF Launch Solar Battery Research Initiative
- Energy Storage Helps Hotel Reduce Demand Charges by 10%
- EU Smart Campus Pilot Achieves 30% Energy Savings
- Uline to Operate 130 GenDrive Fuel Cell Units from Plug Power
- Los Angeles Shopping Center Installs 504 kW Solar
- SustainCo Wins $575,000 Contract for Energy Management Controls