Climate Registry Releases GHG Reporting Protocol
The Climate Registry has released its General Reporting Protocol (PDF), an agreement among its member states and provinces on how greenhouse gas emissions will be voluntarily reported by its member organizations.
Seventy-five corporations, non-profit organizations, cities and counties currently report greenhouse gas emissions to the registry.
The protocol defines a methodology to calculate, verify, and publicly report greenhouse gas emissions. It incorporates public comments from workshops conducted throughout North America.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Anaerobic Digester Project Starts on Long Island, NY
- Seward to Use Resurrection Bay for Heat
- An Iconic Structure Gets Certified Silver By Leeds
- Sioux City, Woodbury County Getting LED Upgrade
- Buzz Oates Group Mounts Big LED Retrofit Project in Sacramento
- ORNL Building Efficiency Software Available as Open Source Code
- General Mills: We’ll Invest $100M to Reduce Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- Oregon Correctional Institution Saves with LEDs