Climate Registry Releases GHG Reporting Protocol
The Climate Registry has released its General Reporting Protocol (PDF), an agreement among its member states and provinces on how greenhouse gas emissions will be voluntarily reported by its member organizations.
Seventy-five corporations, non-profit organizations, cities and counties currently report greenhouse gas emissions to the registry.
The protocol defines a methodology to calculate, verify, and publicly report greenhouse gas emissions. It incorporates public comments from workshops conducted throughout North America.
Energy Manager News
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending June 24, 2016
- FERC Rules Against Tri-State Fee on Local Renewable Power
- Marin Clean Energy to Reduce Rates and Expand Service Area in September
- Drama Aside, Tesla’s Acquisition of SolarCity Makes Sense
- SunPower Solar Technology Breaks 24% Energy Efficiency Mark
- U.S. Data Centers Increasing Energy Efficiency
- A New Role for Mats: Promoting Sustainability
- Palmco to Refund $4.5M to New Jersey Consumers for Deceptive Sale Practices