Climate Registry Releases GHG Reporting Protocol
The Climate Registry has released its General Reporting Protocol (PDF), an agreement among its member states and provinces on how greenhouse gas emissions will be voluntarily reported by its member organizations.
Seventy-five corporations, non-profit organizations, cities and counties currently report greenhouse gas emissions to the registry.
The protocol defines a methodology to calculate, verify, and publicly report greenhouse gas emissions. It incorporates public comments from workshops conducted throughout North America.
Energy Manager News
- Dissecting the Data Revolution
- Energy Star Recognizes 16 GM Facilities
- CCI Group Awarded Contract for Anniston Army Depot
- Under Hawaiian Electric’s New TOU Pilot Plan, Time Is Money
- SCE&G Retail Rate Adjustment Will Be Close to Break-Even for Customers
- LEED v4 is Ready to Take Center Stage
- Honeywell Upgrading Energy, Water Systems at The University of Mount Olive
- Three Boston Area Organizations Jointly Buying Solar Energy