MMA Inks Deal For Macy’s Solar Power
MMA Renewable Ventures has signed Power Purchase Agreements for 14 new solar electric systems at Macy’s stores in California. MMA Renewable Ventures arranged equity investment for the first four systems through its Solar Fund III, a financing commitment with a subsidiary of Wells Fargo, under which Wells Fargo intends to fund 10-15 megawatts of solar energy projects nationwide.
SunPower Corporation is providing the systems. MMA Renewable Ventures will own the solar energy systems and sell electricity to Macy’s.
The 14 systems financed by MMA Renewable Ventures are part of Macy’s plan to install solar systems on 28 stores throughout California.
More on this kind of financing here.
Energy Manager News
- Mohegan Sun Pocono Casino Doesn’t Consider Cogeneration a Gamble
- Clean Power Plan: Obama’s Team Confident About Pitch to Supreme Court
- BuildingIQ Introduces Managed Services
- Solar Power Breakthrough Near?
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break
- Could Ratepayers Foot the Bill for New Hampshire’s Pipelines?
- CenterPoint to Acquire Continuum’s Retail Energy Services Division
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned