MMA Inks Deal For Macy’s Solar Power
MMA Renewable Ventures has signed Power Purchase Agreements for 14 new solar electric systems at Macy’s stores in California. MMA Renewable Ventures arranged equity investment for the first four systems through its Solar Fund III, a financing commitment with a subsidiary of Wells Fargo, under which Wells Fargo intends to fund 10-15 megawatts of solar energy projects nationwide.
SunPower Corporation is providing the systems. MMA Renewable Ventures will own the solar energy systems and sell electricity to Macy’s.
The 14 systems financed by MMA Renewable Ventures are part of Macy’s plan to install solar systems on 28 stores throughout California.
More on this kind of financing here.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Aspen Now 100% Powered by Renewable Resources
- Energy Efficiency: Building Owners Increasingly “Get It”
- 3 Technologies that Will Keep Energy Costs in Check
- Anaerobic Digester Project Starts on Long Island, NY
- Seward to Use Resurrection Bay for Heat
- An Iconic Structure Gets Certified Silver By LEED
- Sioux City, Woodbury County Getting LED Upgrade
- Buzz Oates Group Mounts Big LED Retrofit Project in Sacramento