MMA Inks Deal For Macy’s Solar Power
MMA Renewable Ventures has signed Power Purchase Agreements for 14 new solar electric systems at Macy’s stores in California. MMA Renewable Ventures arranged equity investment for the first four systems through its Solar Fund III, a financing commitment with a subsidiary of Wells Fargo, under which Wells Fargo intends to fund 10-15 megawatts of solar energy projects nationwide.
SunPower Corporation is providing the systems. MMA Renewable Ventures will own the solar energy systems and sell electricity to Macy’s.
The 14 systems financed by MMA Renewable Ventures are part of Macy’s plan to install solar systems on 28 stores throughout California.
More on this kind of financing here.
Energy Manager News
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending June 26
- Final Energy Conservation Standards for Packaged Terminal Air Conditioners Mirror ASHRAE/IES Standard 90.1-2013
- Seeley International Acquires Coolerado
- Joule Assets Becomes Demand Response Provider in Texas
- Excalibur Energy Becomes Preferred Supplier for Facilities Management Firm
- Product Warranty Covers Both Insulated Roof Panels, Solar PV
- Combining Solar with Ground Heat Pump Is Energy, Cost Efficient
- Current Clamps Measure Energy for Small Businesses