DNCC Challenges Delegates To Buy Carbon Offsets
Delegates to the Democratic Convention with the highest percentage of members offsetting their carbon emissions will be recognized in their seating section on the floor of the Convention – if they offset their travel they’ll also receive a “green item” to be worn for Convention week.
The DNCC has partnered with Native Energy for the offsets, which come from a number of domestic community-based clean energy projects including Wray School District Wind Turbine in Wray, Colo.; a Focus the Nation Wind Turbine on a family farm in Rosedell Township, Minn.; a fourth generation family dairy farm methane project in Rockwood, Pa.; and the Des Plaines, Ill., Landfill Gas-to-Energy Project.
Energy Manager News
- Microgrids, Now Mainstream, Continue to Advance
- Developing Economies Increasing their Share of Renewable Capacity
- LG Chem In Big German Battery Project
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Nov. 20
- PUCO: ‘Fixed Means Fixed’ in Retail Contracts
- FERC Requires Reports on Price Formation
- Viridian Energy Moves into Texas Market
- PUC Approves PPL’s 6.1% Rate Hike