DNCC Challenges Delegates To Buy Carbon Offsets
Delegates to the Democratic Convention with the highest percentage of members offsetting their carbon emissions will be recognized in their seating section on the floor of the Convention – if they offset their travel they’ll also receive a “green item” to be worn for Convention week.
The DNCC has partnered with Native Energy for the offsets, which come from a number of domestic community-based clean energy projects including Wray School District Wind Turbine in Wray, Colo.; a Focus the Nation Wind Turbine on a family farm in Rosedell Township, Minn.; a fourth generation family dairy farm methane project in Rockwood, Pa.; and the Des Plaines, Ill., Landfill Gas-to-Energy Project.
Energy Manager News
- New Refrigerant Rules Will Have Long Term Impact
- Building Data Platform from Leviton
- Athens, OH, Nears $4.28M Retrofit Project
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: September 23, 2016
- Feds Asked to Reverse Montana PSC Decision on Solar Charges
- Energy Retailer Crius Acquires Assets of Verengo
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018