Chase Ensures Earth Day Exposure, Sponsors Green Apple Festival
Chase has signed on as presenting sponsor of the Green Apple Festival, an Earth Day weekend festival of music taking place in some of the largest cities in the U.S.
As part of the commitment, Chase is also supporting the Earth Day Network’s Green Schools pilot program.
In addition to supplying money, Chase and JPMorgan volunteers are helping local organizations raise environmental awareness and clean up parks, waterfronts and neighborhoods in six of the festival cities.
Approximately 500,000 people are expected to attend the interactive and free public Green Apple Festivals. Other sponsors include FedEx and IBM.
Energy Manager News
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending May 22
- Future Is Bright for Solar at Stanford
- Noresco Named Qualified Energy Performance Contractor in New Mexico
- Home Depot Sells Cree LED Flood Light for $9.97
- Professional Laundering Facility Installs Cogeneration
- PowerWise Offers Web Controls for Mini-Split Heat Pumps
- DOE Spends $32M to Boost Solar Workforce Training, Technology Innovation
- Trane Partners with Telkonet for Hotel Industry