Chase Ensures Earth Day Exposure, Sponsors Green Apple Festival
Chase has signed on as presenting sponsor of the Green Apple Festival, an Earth Day weekend festival of music taking place in some of the largest cities in the U.S.
As part of the commitment, Chase is also supporting the Earth Day Network’s Green Schools pilot program.
In addition to supplying money, Chase and JPMorgan volunteers are helping local organizations raise environmental awareness and clean up parks, waterfronts and neighborhoods in six of the festival cities.
Approximately 500,000 people are expected to attend the interactive and free public Green Apple Festivals. Other sponsors include FedEx and IBM.
Energy Manager News
- Two Studies Show the State of Energy Efficiency
- Phoenix Airport LED Project Moves Along
- Maine Businesses Shut Out of Power Program
- Stay Cool This Summer While Avoiding These Common Summer Pitfalls
- Coalition Seeks to Stop SCE&G’s Blank Check
- NARUC Releases DER Draft Rate Design Manual
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Pushing Sustainability, Efficiency with Green Leases
- The Tricky World of Portable Commercial Air Conditioners