Chase Ensures Earth Day Exposure, Sponsors Green Apple Festival
Chase has signed on as presenting sponsor of the Green Apple Festival, an Earth Day weekend festival of music taking place in some of the largest cities in the U.S.
As part of the commitment, Chase is also supporting the Earth Day Network’s Green Schools pilot program.
In addition to supplying money, Chase and JPMorgan volunteers are helping local organizations raise environmental awareness and clean up parks, waterfronts and neighborhoods in six of the festival cities.
Approximately 500,000 people are expected to attend the interactive and free public Green Apple Festivals. Other sponsors include FedEx and IBM.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage: It’s About the Software
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- India Launches Net-Zero Building Portal
- Companies Cooperating on Waste-to-Energy Projects
- Clean Energy Commitment in the Corporate and Local Small Business Sphere
- Xcel Asks for $90M ‘Switching Fee’ If Lubbock Utility Joins ERCOT
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform