Chase Ensures Earth Day Exposure, Sponsors Green Apple Festival
Chase has signed on as presenting sponsor of the Green Apple Festival, an Earth Day weekend festival of music taking place in some of the largest cities in the U.S.
As part of the commitment, Chase is also supporting the Earth Day Network’s Green Schools pilot program.
In addition to supplying money, Chase and JPMorgan volunteers are helping local organizations raise environmental awareness and clean up parks, waterfronts and neighborhoods in six of the festival cities.
Approximately 500,000 people are expected to attend the interactive and free public Green Apple Festivals. Other sponsors include FedEx and IBM.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Tesla Becoming a Major Player in the Energy Storage Market
- Federal Agencies Must Use eProject Builder for All ESPC Projects
- Refrigeration Battery Works as Energy Storage
- 400 kW Fuel Cell System Powers Comcast Facility
- City Picks UtilityTRX for Utility Bill Management
- FridgeWize Unveils HVAC EC Motors
- Aztec AMC Modular HVAC system Reduces Data Center Cooling Costs
- Verismic Does Remote PC Power Management