Chase Ensures Earth Day Exposure, Sponsors Green Apple Festival
Chase has signed on as presenting sponsor of the Green Apple Festival, an Earth Day weekend festival of music taking place in some of the largest cities in the U.S.
As part of the commitment, Chase is also supporting the Earth Day Network’s Green Schools pilot program.
In addition to supplying money, Chase and JPMorgan volunteers are helping local organizations raise environmental awareness and clean up parks, waterfronts and neighborhoods in six of the festival cities.
Approximately 500,000 people are expected to attend the interactive and free public Green Apple Festivals. Other sponsors include FedEx and IBM.
Energy Manager News
- Senators National Energy Policy Vision Leads to a Hopeful Future
- Google Builds Data Center on Site of Old Coal Plant
- EPA Honors 3 Facilities for Combined Heat and Power
- Cheese Factory Installs Anaerobic Digestion
- Certification Program Established for Green Button Standard
- Diesel Genset Market to Reach $68B by 2024, Navigant Says
- Emulsion Mist Collectors Designed for Heavy Industry
- IKEA Plugs In Fuel Cells at California Store