HEB Powers Stores With Wind Energy
Texas supermarket chain HEB plans to run 46 of its stores in San Antonio and Bexar County on 10 percent windpower and has pledged that new stores will use 35 percent windpower, WOAI reports.
The company has signed up for Windtricity, an option provided by CPS Energy.
Energy Manager News
- Smart Windows are a Smart Idea
- Behind the Meter Podcast: The Telecommunications Industry Addresses Energy Challenges
- Ambitious Goals for The Boulder Valley SD
- Philips, Cisco, Alliander Bringing Smart Lighting to Amsterdam
- TCAP to Negotiate Five-Year Electric Rates for Sherman, Texas
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.