HEB Powers Stores With Wind Energy
Texas supermarket chain HEB plans to run 46 of its stores in San Antonio and Bexar County on 10 percent windpower and has pledged that new stores will use 35 percent windpower, WOAI reports.
The company has signed up for Windtricity, an option provided by CPS Energy.
Energy Manager News
- The hunt for reforming energy markets
- New Hampshire Shopping Site Offers Over 70 Competitive Retail Plans
- KCC Slashes Westar Transmission Delivery Fee
- Reach Out to Finance Execs With Data They Understand
- Energy Trust of Oregon Exceeded 2015 Goals
- Mercy Housing, Promise Energy Teaming Up
- 30 Environmental Advocacy Groups Call on NARUC for Holistic Rate-Setting Guidelines
- New York State’s Summer of Energy