HEB Powers Stores With Wind Energy
Texas supermarket chain HEB plans to run 46 of its stores in San Antonio and Bexar County on 10 percent windpower and has pledged that new stores will use 35 percent windpower, WOAI reports.
The company has signed up for Windtricity, an option provided by CPS Energy.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Don’t Go It Alone When Retrofitting
- LinkedIn Campus Gets Mobile EV Charging
- Many Vendors Vie for Lighting Controls Business
- Johnson Controls Opens Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) Training Center
- Acquiring Renewable Energy Should Be Easier, Facebook Says
- Energy Upgrades at School District Financed by NY Power Authority
- Fusing System Helps Solar Customers with Overcurrent Protection
- ABM Joins Balboa Park Sustainability Council