HEB Powers Stores With Wind Energy
Texas supermarket chain HEB plans to run 46 of its stores in San Antonio and Bexar County on 10 percent windpower and has pledged that new stores will use 35 percent windpower, WOAI reports.
The company has signed up for Windtricity, an option provided by CPS Energy.
Energy Manager News
- Window Films: Low Hanging Fruit for Efficiency Gains
- Some Insurance Companies Invested Too Heavily in Fossil Fuels, says Ceres
- Apple Defends 100% Renewable Energy Claim
- Ontario Investing $900M in Affordable Housing
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending May 20, 2016
- CAL-ISO Study: Regional Energy Market Could Yield $1.5B in Savings Annually to Ratepayers
- Sands to Stay, But MGM and Wynn Still Plan to Leave NV Energy
- Turning Data into Knowledge–and Action