HEB Powers Stores With Wind Energy
Texas supermarket chain HEB plans to run 46 of its stores in San Antonio and Bexar County on 10 percent windpower and has pledged that new stores will use 35 percent windpower, WOAI reports.
The company has signed up for Windtricity, an option provided by CPS Energy.
Energy Manager News
- LEED v4 is Ready to Take Center Stage
- Honeywell Upgrading Energy, Water Systems at The University of Mount Olive
- Three Boston Area Organizations Jointly Buying Solar Energy
- Insider ‘Outs’ Misleading Strategy Behind Florida’s Solar Amendment 1
- Mississippi Watchdog: Kemper Syngas Operations Could Raise Costs by 288%
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida
- Zen Ecosystems Introduces Zen HQ
- Flywheel Platform Introduced by GE