Office Depot Launches Green Product Line
Office Depot has launched a new line of office supplies called “Office Depot Green.” It will include core supplies, such as recycled paper, notebooks and file folders, as well as remanufactured ink and toner cartridges, non-toxic cleaners and compact fluorescent light bulbs.
The Green line is available nationwide and online. The brand will include products made from 30 percent or more recycled content, remanufactured products, and Energy Star qualified and Green Seal certified items.
In December, Office Depot launched its fourth Green Book, a catalog featuring about 3,000 products with environmental attributes.
A recent report from Dogwood Alliance and ForestEthics highlighted the forest-related paper practices of Corporate Express, FedEx Kinko’s, Office Depot, OfficeMax, and Staples.
Energy Manager News
- EPA Undeterred by Supreme Court’s Delay of Clean Power Plan
- Lux: Google, Amazon Emissions Claims Inaccurate
- FIU Again Tops in Energy Efficiency
- Invenergy Selling Wind Power to 3M
- U.S. House Subcommittee Reviews Kennedy’s Fair RATES Act
- Nevada PAC Seeks Entry into State for Retail Energy Suppliers
- Using Big Data to Help Solve the Big Building Energy Problem
- Smart Computer Use Hikes Energy Efficiency