Office Depot Launches Green Product Line
Office Depot has launched a new line of office supplies called “Office Depot Green.” It will include core supplies, such as recycled paper, notebooks and file folders, as well as remanufactured ink and toner cartridges, non-toxic cleaners and compact fluorescent light bulbs.
The Green line is available nationwide and online. The brand will include products made from 30 percent or more recycled content, remanufactured products, and Energy Star qualified and Green Seal certified items.
In December, Office Depot launched its fourth Green Book, a catalog featuring about 3,000 products with environmental attributes.
A recent report from Dogwood Alliance and ForestEthics highlighted the forest-related paper practices of Corporate Express, FedEx Kinko’s, Office Depot, OfficeMax, and Staples.
Energy Manager News
- Lunera Intros Pathway and Entryway LED
- FPL to Buy and Phase Out Coal-Powered Plant, Saving Customers $129M
- Environmental, Health and Safety Software Moves Forward
- Johnson Controls: Interest, Investment in Energy Efficiency Up
- First-Ever Statewide Endorsement of Retail Supplier, by Delaware, Goes to Direct Energy
- Oberlin, Ohio, Ratepayers to Receive $2.2M in Rebates for Sale of RECs
- GM’s Renewable Efforts Build from the Ground Up
- Fairbanks Completes 4 Building Project in MA