Recycling Bins Attract Green Brands
Best Buy, UPS, Western Union and, of course, Whole Foods, have all raised their hands as supporting a “green” lifestyle with their sponsorship of recycling bins across the country.
The program, called Eco-Bins from PrimePoint Media, allows advertisers to place their messages on the front and back panels of recycling bins in markets including New York, Detroit, Dallas, Atlanta, Baltimore and Key West, writes Media Life (via Mediabuyerplanner.com). Other markets are available upon request.
There are currently 1,200 ad spaces on 300 bins in the network. Programs can be targeted by location to reach specific demographic groups.
Want to try a different outdoor venue? Brand Connections has a network of 500 ad venues near national parks and mountain resorts and is promoting the network to marketers as a way to easily reach environmentally conscious consumers.
Energy Manager News
- 18 Organizations Recognized for Cutting Parking Facility Energy Use
- ASHRAE Updates Lighting and Controls Guidelines
- RI Town Begins $620,000 Energy Efficiency Upgrades
- Don’t Write Off Energy Efficiency. It’s Just about to Have Its Day.
- Businesses Offered ‘Instant Rebates’ from Utility
- Rocky Mountain Institute Provides Energy Retrofit Course
- DOE Awards $600,000 for Building Energy Efficiency Projects
- 3Degrees Helps Companies Procure Renewables