Recycling Bins Attract Green Brands
Best Buy, UPS, Western Union and, of course, Whole Foods, have all raised their hands as supporting a “green” lifestyle with their sponsorship of recycling bins across the country.
The program, called Eco-Bins from PrimePoint Media, allows advertisers to place their messages on the front and back panels of recycling bins in markets including New York, Detroit, Dallas, Atlanta, Baltimore and Key West, writes Media Life (via Mediabuyerplanner.com). Other markets are available upon request.
There are currently 1,200 ad spaces on 300 bins in the network. Programs can be targeted by location to reach specific demographic groups.
Want to try a different outdoor venue? Brand Connections has a network of 500 ad venues near national parks and mountain resorts and is promoting the network to marketers as a way to easily reach environmentally conscious consumers.
Energy Manager News
- Geothermal Heating and Cooling is Worth Another Look
- Bruce County, Ontario, Tabs Ecosystem
- Oklahoma University Scores Almost $300K Incentive
- Smart Tech Takes Over, Bolstered By Record Investment
- Amendment 4 in Florida Would Expand Solar Property Tax Exemptions to C&I Ratepayers
- Pennsylvania PUC Approves Temporary Waiver of ‘Instant Connect’ Confirmation Letters
- Two Studies Show the State of Energy Efficiency
- Phoenix Airport LED Project Moves Along