Recycling Bins Attract Green Brands
Best Buy, UPS, Western Union and, of course, Whole Foods, have all raised their hands as supporting a “green” lifestyle with their sponsorship of recycling bins across the country.
The program, called Eco-Bins from PrimePoint Media, allows advertisers to place their messages on the front and back panels of recycling bins in markets including New York, Detroit, Dallas, Atlanta, Baltimore and Key West, writes Media Life (via Mediabuyerplanner.com). Other markets are available upon request.
There are currently 1,200 ad spaces on 300 bins in the network. Programs can be targeted by location to reach specific demographic groups.
Want to try a different outdoor venue? Brand Connections has a network of 500 ad venues near national parks and mountain resorts and is promoting the network to marketers as a way to easily reach environmentally conscious consumers.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Embracing New Tech Is Key to Greater Energy Savings, Say Experts
- SolarCity: We Have the World’s Most Efficient Rooftop Solar Panel
- Bridgestone Arena in Nashville Switches to LEDs
- Helping Building Automation Grow
- Municipalities Could Combine Small Cell and LED Upgrades
- Holistic Approach to Energy Savings in Dublin, Ohio Schools
- NYC One Step Closer to Net-Zero Energy Goal at Wastewater Treatment Plants
- ‘Better Buildings, Better Plants’ Saves $2.4B Over Five Years