Recycling Bins Attract Green Brands
Best Buy, UPS, Western Union and, of course, Whole Foods, have all raised their hands as supporting a “green” lifestyle with their sponsorship of recycling bins across the country.
The program, called Eco-Bins from PrimePoint Media, allows advertisers to place their messages on the front and back panels of recycling bins in markets including New York, Detroit, Dallas, Atlanta, Baltimore and Key West, writes Media Life (via Mediabuyerplanner.com). Other markets are available upon request.
There are currently 1,200 ad spaces on 300 bins in the network. Programs can be targeted by location to reach specific demographic groups.
Want to try a different outdoor venue? Brand Connections has a network of 500 ad venues near national parks and mountain resorts and is promoting the network to marketers as a way to easily reach environmentally conscious consumers.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Portland Likely to Require Energy Benchmarking
- Using Building Energy Management for Factories
- New Energy System Will Save Stanford $420M
- Tire Plant Earns Superior Energy Performance Gold Certification
- Acuity Brands Acquires Indoor Location Software Company
- NJ School District Hires Honeywell for Energy Upgrades
- CODA Energy 50 kWh Storage Tower Achieves UL Certification
- Con Edison Development Procures GE Energy Storage System