Air New Zealand Launches Carbon Offset Program
Air New Zealand has launched a voluntarily carbon offset program. It’s only for New Zealanders at this stage, but will be rolled out for world-wide customers later this year. A poll of New Zealanders shows that 87 percent wouldn’t voluntarily pay the charge. On a flight from Auckland to LA, the offsets add about US$70 to the flight.
Energy Manager News
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending April 29, 2016
- There’s Nothing More Sacred Than Coal in Coal Country. Ask Hillary Clinton
- Xcel Energy Files to Refund $15M to Colorado Electric Customers
- New Retail Marketplace, MassEnergyRates.com, Launches in the Bay State
- Will Utilities Lease Rooftops of Commercial Buildings for Solar Power Generation?
- Price of Carbon Credits Rises In Europe, Which is a Good Thing
- SCTE, ISBE Join Villanova’s RISE Forum
- Unico Using EnerNOC Platform