Air New Zealand Launches Carbon Offset Program
Air New Zealand has launched a voluntarily carbon offset program. It’s only for New Zealanders at this stage, but will be rolled out for world-wide customers later this year. A poll of New Zealanders shows that 87 percent wouldn’t voluntarily pay the charge. On a flight from Auckland to LA, the offsets add about US$70 to the flight.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- New Wind Farm to Sell Power to Hawaii County Department of Water Supply
- Hybrid Gensets Can Help Solve a Big Problem for the Mining Industry
- Commercial Property Energy Use Down in San Francisco
- Royalpark Homes to Install Solar PV + Energy Storage System
- Wabasha-Kellogg School to Invest $4M in HVAC Upgrade
- Will Boulder County Expand Net-Zero Building Requirements?
- Energy Storage Prospects Bright in Virginia, Ontario
- Sustenir to Use Illumitex LEDs in Singapore Vertical Farming