Air New Zealand Launches Carbon Offset Program
Air New Zealand has launched a voluntarily carbon offset program. It’s only for New Zealanders at this stage, but will be rolled out for world-wide customers later this year. A poll of New Zealanders shows that 87 percent wouldn’t voluntarily pay the charge. On a flight from Auckland to LA, the offsets add about US$70 to the flight.
Energy Manager News
- Switching to LEDs Without Leaving the Past Behind
- McKinstry Replacing 6,200 Lights with LEDs in Henderson, NV
- USDA Investing More than $300M in Efficiency, Renewables
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: October 21, 2016
- Could Cleaner Energy Save Ohio Ratepayers $50M in 2030, Alone?
- Yakima City Council Mulls Utility Rate Hike on Large Businesses to Bolster Reserve Fund
- Making Solar Inverters Smarter
- Unlocking the Power of Building Data