Air New Zealand Launches Carbon Offset Program
Air New Zealand has launched a voluntarily carbon offset program. It’s only for New Zealanders at this stage, but will be rolled out for world-wide customers later this year. A poll of New Zealanders shows that 87 percent wouldn’t voluntarily pay the charge. On a flight from Auckland to LA, the offsets add about US$70 to the flight.
Energy Manager News
- TCAP to Negotiate Five-Year Electric Rates for Sherman, Texas
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Feb. 5
- At QER Roundtable, EPSA Recommends Competitive Pricing Improvements
- EPA Undeterred by Supreme Court’s Delay of Clean Power Plan
- Lux: Google, Amazon Emissions Claims Inaccurate