Enterprise Opens Green Branches
Enterprise Rent-A-Car has designated four of its locations in Atlanta “Green Branches.”
Hybrids and fuel-efficient vehicles will make up around 60 percent of the fleets at each location, approximately 30 percent hybrid gas/electric vehicles and 30 percent fuel-efficient vehicles. The largest location – Buckhead Area Enterprise Rent-A-Car – will offer nearly 50 hybrids.
In October the company started a voluntary carbon offset program for renters.
In the past year, Enterprise has designated a total of eight “E85/FlexFuel” branches throughout the country.
Energy Manager News
- Two Studies Show the State of Energy Efficiency
- Phoenix Airport LED Project Moves Along
- Maine Businesses Shut Out of Power Program
- Stay Cool This Summer While Avoiding These Common Summer Pitfalls
- Coalition Seeks to Stop SCE&G’s Blank Check
- NARUC Releases DER Draft Rate Design Manual
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Pushing Sustainability, Efficiency with Green Leases
- The Tricky World of Portable Commercial Air Conditioners