Enterprise Opens Green Branches
Enterprise Rent-A-Car has designated four of its locations in Atlanta “Green Branches.”
Hybrids and fuel-efficient vehicles will make up around 60 percent of the fleets at each location, approximately 30 percent hybrid gas/electric vehicles and 30 percent fuel-efficient vehicles. The largest location – Buckhead Area Enterprise Rent-A-Car – will offer nearly 50 hybrids.
In October the company started a voluntary carbon offset program for renters.
In the past year, Enterprise has designated a total of eight “E85/FlexFuel” branches throughout the country.
Energy Manager News
- Commercial Refrigeration Benefits from Efficiency and Environmental Efforts
- TechNavio Releases Commercial AC Report
- Dubuque Meeting Hears About Energy Audits
- Science-Based Targets Inspire a Smarter Investment Strategy in Retail
- Missouri Lawmakers Resume Debate on Utility Rate Hikes
- Wake Forest Drops Its Residential and C&I Electric Rates
- Submissions Now Accepted for Energy Manager Today Awards
- New York City Study Conclusion: Benchmarking Works