Enterprise Opens Green Branches
Enterprise Rent-A-Car has designated four of its locations in Atlanta “Green Branches.”
Hybrids and fuel-efficient vehicles will make up around 60 percent of the fleets at each location, approximately 30 percent hybrid gas/electric vehicles and 30 percent fuel-efficient vehicles. The largest location – Buckhead Area Enterprise Rent-A-Car – will offer nearly 50 hybrids.
In October the company started a voluntary carbon offset program for renters.
In the past year, Enterprise has designated a total of eight “E85/FlexFuel” branches throughout the country.
Energy Manager News
- Driving Energy Efficiency in Leased Commercial Space is Complicated – and Worthwhile
- Will Co-Firing Natural Gas and Coal Meet Clean Power Plan Standards?
- Pitkin County (CO) Looks for Solar Opportunities
- Solar Panels Working as Promised for Iowa Company
- China and India: Doing the Unimaginable to Address Climate Change
- Maine Solar Bill That Advocates Claim Could Save $100M Is Vetoed by Governor LePage
- Competitive Green Retailer Star Energy Partners Expands to New Jersey, Pennsylvania
- Flying High: Energy Efficiency, Renewables and Airports