Enterprise Opens Green Branches
Enterprise Rent-A-Car has designated four of its locations in Atlanta “Green Branches.”
Hybrids and fuel-efficient vehicles will make up around 60 percent of the fleets at each location, approximately 30 percent hybrid gas/electric vehicles and 30 percent fuel-efficient vehicles. The largest location – Buckhead Area Enterprise Rent-A-Car – will offer nearly 50 hybrids.
In October the company started a voluntary carbon offset program for renters.
In the past year, Enterprise has designated a total of eight “E85/FlexFuel” branches throughout the country.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Bridgewater, MA, Gets $231,000 Efficiency Grant
- Biomass Group Studies Role in Clean Power Plan
- Rockleigh Borough Installing LEDs, Low Energy AC
- PHG to Build Big Gasification Plant for Sevier Solid Waste
- Energy Profile of Commercial Buildings Changing
- Smart Meter Market Surging
- Modular Data Centers Cut Construction Costs
- Failure to Build Energy Infrastructure Could Cost New England $5.4B