Enterprise Opens Green Branches
Enterprise Rent-A-Car has designated four of its locations in Atlanta “Green Branches.”
Hybrids and fuel-efficient vehicles will make up around 60 percent of the fleets at each location, approximately 30 percent hybrid gas/electric vehicles and 30 percent fuel-efficient vehicles. The largest location – Buckhead Area Enterprise Rent-A-Car – will offer nearly 50 hybrids.
In October the company started a voluntary carbon offset program for renters.
In the past year, Enterprise has designated a total of eight “E85/FlexFuel” branches throughout the country.
Energy Manager News
- Turning Data into Knowledge–and Action
- STULZ, CoolIT Enter Data Center Cooling Pact
- Smart Grid Partnership Announced in Europe
- Wisconsin Power & Light Files for Higher Residential Base Rates, Lower Commercial Rates
- NMPRC Orders Extension in PNM Rate Case
- US Military Taking No Risks by Going Green, Saving Lives and Energy
- Affordable Housing Pushes Energy Efficiency
- Controlling Air Conditioners