Oregon’s Clean Tech Industry Gets Showcased At InnoTech
On April 16, the Software Association of Oregon is hosting a full-day Clean Tech event as part of the upcoming InnoTech 2008 Conference. The event will benefit both technology and traditional industry leaders with cutting-edge knowledge shared by experts in the field that intersects technology and sustainability. Additionally, an original survey of sustainability projects and interests involving technology performed by HANSA|GCR that compares NW Clean Technology adoption with other regions of the U.S. will be shared with attendees.
More than 20 experts will present throughout the day including Ron Pernick, Co-founder and Principal of Clean Edge, Inc. and co-author of The Clean Tech Revolution, Mark Edlen, Managing Principal of Gerding Edlen Development, Lorie Wigle, General Manager Eco-Technology Program at Intel, and Paul Dailey,Marketing Manager for Solar World. Other organizations presenting include: AutoDesk, Ch2M HILL, Climate Solutions, CPDI, enXco, Energy Trust, Formos, Green Electronics Council, GreenPrint, HANSA|GCR, IBM, Microsoft, OpenSourcery, Portland Development Commission, PV Powered, Quantec, Renewable Northwest Project, Sequential Biofuels, State of Oregon, Verdiem, and Workplace2go.
Environmental Leader is one of the events supporting organizations.
Energy Manager News
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending April 29, 2016
- There’s Nothing More Sacred Than Coal in Coal Country. Ask Hillary Clinton
- Xcel Energy Files to Refund $15M to Colorado Electric Customers
- New Retail Marketplace, MassEnergyRates.com, Launches in the Bay State
- Will Utilities Lease Rooftops of Commercial Buildings for Solar Power Generation?
- Price of Carbon Credits Rises In Europe, Which is a Good Thing
- SCTE, ISBE Join Villanova’s RISE Forum
- Unico Using EnerNOC Platform