Oregon’s Clean Tech Industry Gets Showcased At InnoTech
On April 16, the Software Association of Oregon is hosting a full-day Clean Tech event as part of the upcoming InnoTech 2008 Conference. The event will benefit both technology and traditional industry leaders with cutting-edge knowledge shared by experts in the field that intersects technology and sustainability. Additionally, an original survey of sustainability projects and interests involving technology performed by HANSA|GCR that compares NW Clean Technology adoption with other regions of the U.S. will be shared with attendees.
More than 20 experts will present throughout the day including Ron Pernick, Co-founder and Principal of Clean Edge, Inc. and co-author of The Clean Tech Revolution, Mark Edlen, Managing Principal of Gerding Edlen Development, Lorie Wigle, General Manager Eco-Technology Program at Intel, and Paul Dailey,Marketing Manager for Solar World. Other organizations presenting include: AutoDesk, Ch2M HILL, Climate Solutions, CPDI, enXco, Energy Trust, Formos, Green Electronics Council, GreenPrint, HANSA|GCR, IBM, Microsoft, OpenSourcery, Portland Development Commission, PV Powered, Quantec, Renewable Northwest Project, Sequential Biofuels, State of Oregon, Verdiem, and Workplace2go.
Environmental Leader is one of the events supporting organizations.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage: It’s About the Software
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- India Launches Net-Zero Building Portal
- Companies Cooperating on Waste-to-Energy Projects
- Clean Energy Commitment in the Corporate and Local Small Business Sphere
- Xcel Asks for $90M ‘Switching Fee’ If Lubbock Utility Joins ERCOT
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform