Oregon’s Clean Tech Industry Gets Showcased At InnoTech
On April 16, the Software Association of Oregon is hosting a full-day Clean Tech event as part of the upcoming InnoTech 2008 Conference. The event will benefit both technology and traditional industry leaders with cutting-edge knowledge shared by experts in the field that intersects technology and sustainability. Additionally, an original survey of sustainability projects and interests involving technology performed by HANSA|GCR that compares NW Clean Technology adoption with other regions of the U.S. will be shared with attendees.
More than 20 experts will present throughout the day including Ron Pernick, Co-founder and Principal of Clean Edge, Inc. and co-author of The Clean Tech Revolution, Mark Edlen, Managing Principal of Gerding Edlen Development, Lorie Wigle, General Manager Eco-Technology Program at Intel, and Paul Dailey,Marketing Manager for Solar World. Other organizations presenting include: AutoDesk, Ch2M HILL, Climate Solutions, CPDI, enXco, Energy Trust, Formos, Green Electronics Council, GreenPrint, HANSA|GCR, IBM, Microsoft, OpenSourcery, Portland Development Commission, PV Powered, Quantec, Renewable Northwest Project, Sequential Biofuels, State of Oregon, Verdiem, and Workplace2go.
Environmental Leader is one of the events supporting organizations.
Energy Manager News
- Don’t Write Off Energy Efficiency. It’s Just about to Have Its Day.
- 44 Companies Apply to Manage OSU Energy
- ASHRAE High-Performance Building Design Professional Certification Earns ANSI Accreditation
- Energy Management Targets Commercial Real Estate
- Home Depot Hires HVAC Provider for South Arizona Stores
- Voluntary Agreement Covers Energy of Home Internet Equipment
- Community Microgrids for a Sustainable Future – TEDx Talk
- Cree Restructures LED Business in Aggressive Pricing Environment