Anheuser-Busch Plans New Environmental TV Spots
Starting the week of April 21, Anheuser-Busch will air four new TV spots featuring employees discussing the company’s environmental initiatives.
In the ads, employees will talk up the brewers energy conservation, recycling and wildlife preservation efforts. The ads carry the Budweiser logo and will air on various programs, including ESPN’s SportsCenter, FOX’s coverage of Major League Baseball and TNT’s coverage of the National Basketball Association Playoffs. Longer versions of these ads appear on the company’s environmental web site.
From April 14 – 18, the company is also encouraging employees to use public transportation, carpool, bike or walk to work, recycle, plant trees, and participate in community clean-up and restoration events.
Energy Manager News
- New York State’s Summer of Energy
- Chicago Church Strives for Energy Efficiency
- Small, Medium Size Commercial Building Efficiency Market to Grow
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending June 24, 2016
- FERC Rules Against Tri-State Fee on Local Renewable Power
- Marin Clean Energy to Reduce Rates and Expand Service Area in September
- Drama Aside, Tesla’s Acquisition of SolarCity Makes Sense
- SunPower Solar Technology Breaks 24% Energy Efficiency Mark