Anheuser-Busch Plans New Environmental TV Spots
Starting the week of April 21, Anheuser-Busch will air four new TV spots featuring employees discussing the company’s environmental initiatives.
In the ads, employees will talk up the brewers energy conservation, recycling and wildlife preservation efforts. The ads carry the Budweiser logo and will air on various programs, including ESPN’s SportsCenter, FOX’s coverage of Major League Baseball and TNT’s coverage of the National Basketball Association Playoffs. Longer versions of these ads appear on the company’s environmental web site.
From April 14 – 18, the company is also encouraging employees to use public transportation, carpool, bike or walk to work, recycle, plant trees, and participate in community clean-up and restoration events.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Bridgewater, MA, Gets $231,000 Efficiency Grant
- Biomass Group Studies Role in Clean Power Plan
- Rockleigh Borough Installing LEDs, Low Energy AC
- PHG to Build Big Gasification Plant for Sevier Solid Waste
- Energy Profile of Commercial Buildings Changing
- Smart Meter Market Surging
- Modular Data Centers Cut Construction Costs
- Failure to Build Energy Infrastructure Could Cost New England $5.4B