Anheuser-Busch Plans New Environmental TV Spots
Starting the week of April 21, Anheuser-Busch will air four new TV spots featuring employees discussing the company’s environmental initiatives.
In the ads, employees will talk up the brewers energy conservation, recycling and wildlife preservation efforts. The ads carry the Budweiser logo and will air on various programs, including ESPN’s SportsCenter, FOX’s coverage of Major League Baseball and TNT’s coverage of the National Basketball Association Playoffs. Longer versions of these ads appear on the company’s environmental web site.
From April 14 – 18, the company is also encouraging employees to use public transportation, carpool, bike or walk to work, recycle, plant trees, and participate in community clean-up and restoration events.
Energy Manager News
- U.S. House Subcommittee Reviews Kennedy’s Fair RATES Act
- Nevada PAC Seeks Entry into State for Retail Energy Suppliers
- Using Big Data to Help Solve the Big Building Energy Problem
- Smart Computer Use Hikes Energy Efficiency
- Flint Water Crisis Uncovers Ignoble Decisions and Neglect of Existing Enviro Regs
- Trimble Acquires Sefaira
- Truman (MO) State: “We’ll Save $1 Million Annually on Energy Upgrade”
- PJM Tool Demos How Price Fluctuations, Weather Impact Customer Bills