Anheuser-Busch Plans New Environmental TV Spots
Starting the week of April 21, Anheuser-Busch will air four new TV spots featuring employees discussing the company’s environmental initiatives.
In the ads, employees will talk up the brewers energy conservation, recycling and wildlife preservation efforts. The ads carry the Budweiser logo and will air on various programs, including ESPN’s SportsCenter, FOX’s coverage of Major League Baseball and TNT’s coverage of the National Basketball Association Playoffs. Longer versions of these ads appear on the company’s environmental web site.
From April 14 – 18, the company is also encouraging employees to use public transportation, carpool, bike or walk to work, recycle, plant trees, and participate in community clean-up and restoration events.
Energy Manager News
- Natural Gas Pipeline Congestion is Squeezing Energy Managers
- New Hampshire Raises Net Metering Cap
- NEPGA: Canadian Hydro Contracts Could Cost Consumers $777M Annually
- Building a Better Turbine
- Oracle and Opower to Team Up to Make Big Data Even Bigger
- Navigant: Big Growth Ahead for BMSes
- Water, Energy Steps Being Taken at 2 KY Correctional Facilities
- Western EIM Benefits Are Up to Nearly $65M with NV Energy Participation