Staples Launches Online Green Catalog For Contract Customers
Staples Contract customers can access their own Green Guide online and employees can submit their order requests to approved purchasers.
“The Staples Green Guide makes it easy for procurement managers to reach their green procurement goals and gain cost efficiencies with program compliance,” said Marci Grebstein, vice president of marketing for Staples Contract.
In March, Staples switched all of its 1,400 Copy & Print Centers in the U.S. to recycled paper certified by the Forest Stewardship Council – a first for a national copy and print operation.
A recent report from Dogwood Alliance and ForestEthics highlighted the forest-related paper practices of Corporate Express, FedEx Kinko’s, Office Depot, OfficeMax, and Staples.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Passive-House High-Rise to be Airtight
- Greensmith Offers ‘Second Opinion’ on Energy Storage Systems
- Commercial Tankless Water Heater Handles the Demands of Business
- Booz Allen, Siemens, Power Analytics Score 16 Microgrid Projects
- NH City to Save $500,000 Annually with LED Streetlights
- Australian College Uses Energy Storage
- LED Boosts Light Output 50%, Uses Existing Drivers
- Energesco Wins Energy Efficiency Contracts for Multifamily Buildings in Maryland