Staples Launches Online Green Catalog For Contract Customers
Staples Contract customers can access their own Green Guide online and employees can submit their order requests to approved purchasers.
“The Staples Green Guide makes it easy for procurement managers to reach their green procurement goals and gain cost efficiencies with program compliance,” said Marci Grebstein, vice president of marketing for Staples Contract.
In March, Staples switched all of its 1,400 Copy & Print Centers in the U.S. to recycled paper certified by the Forest Stewardship Council – a first for a national copy and print operation.
A recent report from Dogwood Alliance and ForestEthics highlighted the forest-related paper practices of Corporate Express, FedEx Kinko’s, Office Depot, OfficeMax, and Staples.
Energy Manager News
- Clauses to Consider in Green Leases
- Bahama Yacht Club to Generate Power from Solid Waste
- Duke Energy, USF Launch Solar Battery Research Initiative
- Energy Storage Helps Hotel Reduce Demand Charges by 10%
- EU Smart Campus Pilot Achieves 30% Energy Savings
- Uline to Operate 130 GenDrive Fuel Cell Units from Plug Power
- Los Angeles Shopping Center Installs 504 kW Solar
- SustainCo Wins $575,000 Contract for Energy Management Controls