Staples Launches Online Green Catalog For Contract Customers
Staples Contract customers can access their own Green Guide online and employees can submit their order requests to approved purchasers.
“The Staples Green Guide makes it easy for procurement managers to reach their green procurement goals and gain cost efficiencies with program compliance,” said Marci Grebstein, vice president of marketing for Staples Contract.
In March, Staples switched all of its 1,400 Copy & Print Centers in the U.S. to recycled paper certified by the Forest Stewardship Council – a first for a national copy and print operation.
A recent report from Dogwood Alliance and ForestEthics highlighted the forest-related paper practices ofÂ Corporate Express, FedEx Kinkoâ€™s, Office Depot, OfficeMax, and Staples.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Con Edison Development Procures GE Energy Storage System
- Courthouse Replaces Oversized Boiler
- Indoor Farming Company Works on HVAC with PUE 1.0
- Toolkits Designed to Help Health Care Facilities Reduce Energy
- San Antonio Macyâ€™s Store Showcases Better Buildings Challenge Measures
- Natural Gas Gensets to Reach 27 GW of Installed Capacity by 2024
- Larson Releases a Solar Powered Generator with Manual Crank Mast
- Energy Efficiency in Food Service Businesses