Target Launches First-Class Recycling Campaign
In case you missed this, the April 8 issue of Newsweek, on sale April 8, has a cover that converts into a prepaid envelope for sending Target’s plastic shopping bags to Terracycle where they are manufactured into reTotes, the reusable shopping bags sold by the retailer.
After the bags are mailed in, readers receive a coupon in the mail to receive a free Retote.
This is a one-of-a-kind promotion that lets everyone who gets the magazine take part in an environmental program, said Newsweek President Greg Osberg. Its a clever use of the magazine and clever use by a marketer. Readers and Target shoppers will recycle their shopping bags and, in return, get a practical bag that can be used all the time.
Energy Manager News
- Don’t Write Off Energy Efficiency. It’s Just about to Have Its Day.
- 44 Companies Apply to Manage OSU Energy
- ASHRAE High-Performance Building Design Professional Certification Earns ANSI Accreditation
- Energy Management Targets Commercial Real Estate
- Home Depot Hires HVAC Provider for South Arizona Stores
- Voluntary Agreement Covers Energy of Home Internet Equipment
- Community Microgrids for a Sustainable Future – TEDx Talk
- Cree Restructures LED Business in Aggressive Pricing Environment