Stop & Shop, Gen Mills Partner On Earth Day Promo
Supermarket company Stop & Shop and General Mills have launched an Earth Day initiative. From April 18 to April 24, any customer who purchases $15 of select General Mills products at Stop & Shop will receive five Stop & Shop reusable bags.
As part of Stop & Shop’s Earth-Day promotion, Stop & Shop and Earthwise, the company which is producing limited edition Earth Day reusable bags for the grocer, will donate $15,000 to The Conservation Fund.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Tesla Becoming a Major Player in the Energy Storage Market
- Federal Agencies Must Use eProject Builder for All ESPC Projects
- Refrigeration Battery Works as Energy Storage
- 400 kW Fuel Cell System Powers Comcast Facility
- City Picks UtilityTRX for Utility Bill Management
- FridgeWize Unveils HVAC EC Motors
- Aztec AMC Modular HVAC system Reduces Data Center Cooling Costs
- Verismic Does Remote PC Power Management