Stop & Shop, Gen Mills Partner On Earth Day Promo
Supermarket company Stop & Shop and General Mills have launched an Earth Day initiative. From April 18 to April 24, any customer who purchases $15 of select General Mills products at Stop & Shop will receive five Stop & Shop reusable bags.
As part of Stop & Shop’s Earth-Day promotion, Stop & Shop and Earthwise, the company which is producing limited edition Earth Day reusable bags for the grocer, will donate $15,000 to The Conservation Fund.
Energy Manager News
- Transmission Upgrades Give SPP a $240M ‘Bang for the Buck’
- Data Analytics Deepens its Hold on Facilities
- Global Plate and Frame Heat Exchanger Market Growing
- Duke Energy Renewables, Lockheed Martin Sign PPA
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Jan. 29
- FERC Probes High Rates of Four Interstate Gas Pipeline Companies
- Rhode Island Launches Retail Shopping Website
- Successful Energy Managers Follow these 10 Tactics