Stop & Shop, Gen Mills Partner On Earth Day Promo
Supermarket company Stop & Shop and General Mills have launched an Earth Day initiative. From April 18 to April 24, any customer who purchases $15 of select General Mills products at Stop & Shop will receive five Stop & Shop reusable bags.
As part of Stop & Shop’s Earth-Day promotion, Stop & Shop and Earthwise, the company which is producing limited edition Earth Day reusable bags for the grocer, will donate $15,000 to The Conservation Fund.
Energy Manager News
- LEED v4 is Ready to Take Center Stage
- Honeywell Upgrading Energy, Water Systems at The University of Mount Olive
- Three Boston Area Organizations Jointly Buying Solar Energy
- Insider ‘Outs’ Misleading Strategy Behind Florida’s Solar Amendment 1
- Mississippi Watchdog: Kemper Syngas Operations Could Raise Costs by 288%
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida
- Zen Ecosystems Introduces Zen HQ
- Flywheel Platform Introduced by GE