Stop & Shop, Gen Mills Partner On Earth Day Promo
Supermarket company Stop & Shop and General Mills have launched an Earth Day initiative. From April 18 to April 24, any customer who purchases $15 of select General Mills products at Stop & Shop will receive five Stop & Shop reusable bags.
As part of Stop & Shop’s Earth-Day promotion, Stop & Shop and Earthwise, the company which is producing limited edition Earth Day reusable bags for the grocer, will donate $15,000 to The Conservation Fund.
Energy Manager News
- Arby’s Reports on Corporate Social Responsibility Initiatives
- Navigant: Smart Meter Sector Has “Plateaued”
- Nuclear Giant Exelon Wants to Invest in Wind Energy in Ohio
- Poll: 75% of Large U.S. Corporations Say They Will Buy Renewables Within 18 Months
- Duke Energy Progress Customers to See Fuel Cost-Recovery Savings
- Energy-as-a-Service: Charting a Path Through Complexity
- Demand Energy, EnerSys Complete Storage Project
- Lunera Intros Pathway and Entryway LED