Stop & Shop, Gen Mills Partner On Earth Day Promo
Supermarket company Stop & Shop and General Mills have launched an Earth Day initiative. From April 18 to April 24, any customer who purchases $15 of select General Mills products at Stop & Shop will receive five Stop & Shop reusable bags.
As part of Stop & Shop’s Earth-Day promotion, Stop & Shop and Earthwise, the company which is producing limited edition Earth Day reusable bags for the grocer, will donate $15,000 to The Conservation Fund.
Energy Manager News
- Wisconsin Power & Light Files for Higher Residential Base Rates, Lower Commercial Rates
- NMPRC Orders Extension in PNM Rate Case
- US Military Taking No Risks by Going Green, Saving Lives and Energy
- Affordable Housing Pushes Energy Efficiency
- Controlling Air Conditioners
- ZTE, Tancent Develop Modular Data Center
- First Quarter 2016: Green Energy Growing Faster than Natural Gas
- Delmarva Power Asks for Over $80M in Electric and Gas Base Rate Hikes