GE, Gamesa, Siemens, Vestas Talk Up Renewable Energy Tax Credit
Senior executives from four of the world’s top wind turbine manufacturers – GE Energy, Gamesa, Siemens and Vestas – joined today in urging Congress to act promptly to extend the renewable energy production tax credit (PTC). The PTC is set to expire December 31, 2008, although a one-year extension was recently approved by the Senate.
Energy Manager News
- Mohegan Sun Pocono Casino Doesn’t Consider Cogeneration a Gamble
- Clean Power Plan: Obama’s Team Confident About Pitch to Supreme Court
- BuildingIQ Introduces Managed Services
- Solar Power Breakthrough Near?
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break
- Could Ratepayers Foot the Bill for New Hampshire’s Pipelines?
- CenterPoint to Acquire Continuum’s Retail Energy Services Division
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned