Enterprise Launches $1M Carbon Offset Initiative
Enterprise Fleet Management, a division of Enterprise Rent-A-Car, launched an environmental initiative designed to help its customers reduce greenhouse gases and air pollution, the St. Louis Business Journal reports.
Through the program, which is geared to help businesses better manage vehicle emissions, the company will match a portion of each customer’s greenhouse gas offset purchase, up to a total match of $1 million.
“… We know our customers are looking for innovative ways to address the environmental impact of their fleets,” according to Steve Bloom, senior vice president of Enterprise Fleet Management.
Earlier this month Enterprise Rent-A-Car designated four of its locations in Atlanta “Green Branches.”
Energy Manager News
- Commercial Refrigeration Benefits from Efficiency and Environmental Efforts
- TechNavio Releases Commercial AC Report
- Dubuque Meeting Hears About Energy Audits
- Science-Based Targets Inspire a Smarter Investment Strategy in Retail
- Missouri Lawmakers Resume Debate on Utility Rate Hikes
- Wake Forest Drops Its Residential and C&I Electric Rates
- Submissions Now Accepted for Energy Manager Today Awards
- New York City Study Conclusion: Benchmarking Works