Enterprise Launches $1M Carbon Offset Initiative
Enterprise Fleet Management, a division of Enterprise Rent-A-Car, launched an environmental initiative designed to help its customers reduce greenhouse gases and air pollution, the St. Louis Business Journal reports.
Through the program, which is geared to help businesses better manage vehicle emissions, the company will match a portion of each customer’s greenhouse gas offset purchase, up to a total match of $1 million.
“… We know our customers are looking for innovative ways to address the environmental impact of their fleets,” according to Steve Bloom, senior vice president of Enterprise Fleet Management.
Earlier this month Enterprise Rent-A-Car designated four of its locations in Atlanta “Green Branches.”
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Passive-House High-Rise to be Airtight
- Greensmith Offers ‘Second Opinion’ on Energy Storage Systems
- Commercial Tankless Water Heater Handles the Demands of Business
- Booz Allen, Siemens, Power Analytics Score 16 Microgrid Projects
- NH City to Save $500,000 Annually with LED Streetlights
- Australian College Uses Energy Storage
- LED Boosts Light Output 50%, Uses Existing Drivers
- Energesco Wins Energy Efficiency Contracts for Multifamily Buildings in Maryland