Enterprise Launches $1M Carbon Offset Initiative
Enterprise Fleet Management, a division of Enterprise Rent-A-Car, launched an environmental initiative designed to help its customers reduce greenhouse gases and air pollution, the St. Louis Business Journal reports.
Through the program, which is geared to help businesses better manage vehicle emissions, the company will match a portion of each customer’s greenhouse gas offset purchase, up to a total match of $1 million.
“… We know our customers are looking for innovative ways to address the environmental impact of their fleets,” according to Steve Bloom, senior vice president of Enterprise Fleet Management.
Earlier this month Enterprise Rent-A-Car designated four of its locations in Atlanta “Green Branches.”
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Tesla Becoming a Major Player in the Energy Storage Market
- Federal Agencies Must Use eProject Builder for All ESPC Projects
- Refrigeration Battery Works as Energy Storage
- 400 kW Fuel Cell System Powers Comcast Facility
- City Picks UtilityTRX for Utility Bill Management
- FridgeWize Unveils HVAC EC Motors
- Aztec AMC Modular HVAC system Reduces Data Center Cooling Costs
- Verismic Does Remote PC Power Management