Enterprise Launches $1M Carbon Offset Initiative
Enterprise Fleet Management, a division of Enterprise Rent-A-Car, launched an environmental initiative designed to help its customers reduce greenhouse gases and air pollution, the St. Louis Business Journal reports.
Through the program, which is geared to help businesses better manage vehicle emissions, the company will match a portion of each customer’s greenhouse gas offset purchase, up to a total match of $1 million.
“… We know our customers are looking for innovative ways to address the environmental impact of their fleets,” according to Steve Bloom, senior vice president of Enterprise Fleet Management.
Earlier this month Enterprise Rent-A-Car designated four of its locations in Atlanta “Green Branches.”
Energy Manager News
- Two Studies Show the State of Energy Efficiency
- Phoenix Airport LED Project Moves Along
- Maine Businesses Shut Out of Power Program
- Stay Cool This Summer While Avoiding These Common Summer Pitfalls
- Coalition Seeks to Stop SCE&G’s Blank Check
- NARUC Releases DER Draft Rate Design Manual
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Pushing Sustainability, Efficiency with Green Leases
- The Tricky World of Portable Commercial Air Conditioners