Enterprise Launches $1M Carbon Offset Initiative
Enterprise Fleet Management, a division of Enterprise Rent-A-Car, launched an environmental initiative designed to help its customers reduce greenhouse gases and air pollution, the St. Louis Business Journal reports.
Through the program, which is geared to help businesses better manage vehicle emissions, the company will match a portion of each customer’s greenhouse gas offset purchase, up to a total match of $1 million.
“… We know our customers are looking for innovative ways to address the environmental impact of their fleets,” according to Steve Bloom, senior vice president of Enterprise Fleet Management.
Earlier this month Enterprise Rent-A-Car designated four of its locations in Atlanta “Green Branches.”
Energy Manager News
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform
- Fulham Retrofit Kits EPA Approved
- Brookings Study: Net Metering Offers Cost Benefits to All Utility Customers
- Window Films: Low Hanging Fruit for Efficiency Gains
- Some Insurance Companies Invested Too Heavily in Fossil Fuels, says Ceres
- Apple Defends 100% Renewable Energy Claim
- Ontario Investing $900M in Affordable Housing