Enterprise Launches $1M Carbon Offset Initiative
Enterprise Fleet Management, a division of Enterprise Rent-A-Car, launched an environmental initiative designed to help its customers reduce greenhouse gases and air pollution, the St. Louis Business Journal reports.
Through the program, which is geared to help businesses better manage vehicle emissions, the company will match a portion of each customer’s greenhouse gas offset purchase, up to a total match of $1 million.
“… We know our customers are looking for innovative ways to address the environmental impact of their fleets,” according to Steve Bloom, senior vice president of Enterprise Fleet Management.
Earlier this month Enterprise Rent-A-Car designated four of its locations in Atlanta “Green Branches.”
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Aspen Now 100% Powered by Renewable Resources
- Energy Efficiency: Building Owners Increasingly “Get It”
- 3 Technologies that Will Keep Energy Costs in Check
- Anaerobic Digester Project Starts on Long Island, NY
- Seward to Use Resurrection Bay for Heat
- An Iconic Structure Gets Certified Silver By LEED
- Sioux City, Woodbury County Getting LED Upgrade
- Buzz Oates Group Mounts Big LED Retrofit Project in Sacramento