Solar Tech Financiers In Race To Keep On Crest Of Solar Wave
A growing number of young companies are spending their brain power on software and financing, rather than photovoltaics, GreenTechBlog reports.
In a deal with German solar panel manufacturer Conergy, web-based software tools and financing options available from Clean Power Finance will be recommended to Conergy’s network of distributors in the U.S.
In addition to financing, Clean Power Finance has written what is essentially a version of Salesforce.com tailored for solar installers. The application keeps a database of state tax incentives, the electrical production information of panels, and utilities’ electricity rates.
Another start-up using Web-based software to speed up the sales process is Sungevity, which has a program for allowing people to quickly get an estimate on a solar installation using satellite data.
Energy Manager News
- Commercial Refrigeration Benefits from Efficiency and Environmental Efforts
- TechNavio Releases Commercial AC Report
- Dubuque Meeting Hears About Energy Audits
- Science-Based Targets Inspire a Smarter Investment Strategy in Retail
- Missouri Lawmakers Resume Debate on Utility Rate Hikes
- Wake Forest Drops Its Residential and C&I Electric Rates
- Submissions Now Accepted for Energy Manager Today Awards
- New York City Study Conclusion: Benchmarking Works