The Green Influence Factor
Research from Natural Marketing Institute’s 2007 European LOHAS Consumer Trends Database, shows that culture plays a strong role in consumers’ willingness to evangelize their commitment to a LOHAS lifestyle. For example, it appears that the Portuguese and the French are more inclined to inform others about protecting the environment and social issues than Italians and the Dutch. Italy is more representative of the E.U., as 47% of the French are willing to teach others about LOHAS benefits. The Dutch, with less than 20% of the population teaching LOHAS values, are the least evangelical of all E.U. countries. The Portuguese, therefore, can play a critical role in helping bring LOHAS products to market.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Royalpark Homes to Install Solar PV + Energy Storage System
- Wabasha-Kellogg School to Invest $4M in HVAC Upgrade
- Will Boulder County Expand Net-Zero Building Requirements?
- Energy Storage Prospects Bright in Virginia, Ontario
- Sustenir to Use Illumitex LEDs in Singapore Vertical Farming
- Las Vegas Casinos Bet on Competitive Power Vendors
- Biomass: A New Plant and A Possible Conversion
- Researchers Seek to Reduce Energy Use by Motors