The Green Influence Factor
Research from Natural Marketing Institute’s 2007 European LOHAS Consumer Trends Database, shows that culture plays a strong role in consumers’ willingness to evangelize their commitment to a LOHAS lifestyle. For example, it appears that the Portuguese and the French are more inclined to inform others about protecting the environment and social issues than Italians and the Dutch. Italy is more representative of the E.U., as 47% of the French are willing to teach others about LOHAS benefits. The Dutch, with less than 20% of the population teaching LOHAS values, are the least evangelical of all E.U. countries. The Portuguese, therefore, can play a critical role in helping bring LOHAS products to market.
Energy Manager News
- Don’t Write Off Energy Efficiency. It’s Just about to Have Its Day.
- 44 Companies Apply to Manage OSU Energy
- ASHRAE High-Performance Building Design Professional Certification Earns ANSI Accreditation
- Energy Management Targets Commercial Real Estate
- Home Depot Hires HVAC Provider for South Arizona Stores
- Voluntary Agreement Covers Energy of Home Internet Equipment
- Community Microgrids for a Sustainable Future – TEDx Talk
- Cree Restructures LED Business in Aggressive Pricing Environment