Environmental Defense Fund’s Fred Krupp On Renewable Energy
Green Canary Sustainability CEO Kevin Tuerff interviews Fred Krupp, president of Environmental Defense Fund about his new book, “Earth: The Sequel” and the future of renewable energy and climate change.
Energy Manager News
- Will Co-Firing Natural Gas and Coal Meet Clean Power Plan Standards?
- China and India: Doing the Unimaginable to Address Climate Change
- Maine Solar Bill That Advocates Claim Could Save $100M Is Vetoed by Governor LePage
- Competitive Green Retailer Star Energy Partners Expands to New Jersey, Pennsylvania
- Flying High: Energy Efficiency, Renewables and Airports
- Want a Green and Energy Conscious Business? Try These Ideas
- Beazer Homes Wins Energy Star Award
- Infineon Unveils Integrated LED