Environmental Defense Fund’s Fred Krupp On Renewable Energy
Green Canary Sustainability CEO Kevin Tuerff interviews Fred Krupp, president of Environmental Defense Fund about his new book, “Earth: The Sequel” and the future of renewable energy and climate change.
Energy Manager News
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break
- Could Ratepayers Foot the Bill for New Hampshire’s Pipelines?
- CenterPoint to Acquire Continuum’s Retail Energy Services Division
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned
- Energy Managers Buoyed By Supreme Court’s Demand Response Decision
- Dover, N.H., Saves More Than Projected Under EPC
- Datacenters Underestimating Coal Use
- Transmission Upgrades Give SPP a $240M ‘Bang for the Buck’