Timberland To Release Quarterly CSR Data
No sooner than the Ceres coalition and the ACCA announced Timberland’s award for best sustainability reporting, the company announced that beginning this month, it is releasing its 2008 first quarter CSR data online.
This marks a fundamental shift in Timberland’s CSR reporting structure. It now plans to report CSR data the same way it reports its earnings data — quarterly and online, followed by a stakeholder call that will include Timberland CEO Jeffery Swartz.
Timberland will be implementing six initiatives:
• Implementation of a two-year cycle for full CSR reports;
• Utilization of the web site as a main vehicle for communication;
• Reporting quarterly CSR metrics;
• Conducting quarterly stakeholder calls with leadership;
• Focusing on Recreational Footwear Company (RFC) with continued facility-level reporting; and
• Leveraging Web 2.0 to scale conversation.
Energy Manager News
- Senators National Energy Policy Vision Leads to a Hopeful Future
- Google Builds Data Center on Site of Old Coal Plant
- EPA Honors 3 Facilities for Combined Heat and Power
- Cheese Factory Installs Anaerobic Digestion
- Certification Program Established for Green Button Standard
- Diesel Genset Market to Reach $68B by 2024, Navigant Says
- Emulsion Mist Collectors Designed for Heavy Industry
- IKEA Plugs In Fuel Cells at California Store