Timberland To Release Quarterly CSR Data
No sooner than the Ceres coalition and the ACCA announced Timberland’s award for best sustainability reporting, the company announced that beginning this month, it is releasing its 2008 first quarter CSR data online.
This marks a fundamental shift in Timberland’s CSR reporting structure. It now plans to report CSR data the same way it reports its earnings data — quarterly and online, followed by a stakeholder call that will include Timberland CEO Jeffery Swartz.
Timberland will be implementing six initiatives:
• Implementation of a two-year cycle for full CSR reports;
• Utilization of the web site as a main vehicle for communication;
• Reporting quarterly CSR metrics;
• Conducting quarterly stakeholder calls with leadership;
• Focusing on Recreational Footwear Company (RFC) with continued facility-level reporting; and
• Leveraging Web 2.0 to scale conversation.
Energy Manager News
- Entergy Arkansas Reaches Rate Settlement
- EMEX Named TEPA Aggregator/Broker/Consultant of the Year
- Switching to LEDs Without Leaving the Past Behind
- McKinstry Replacing 6,200 Lights with LEDs in Henderson, NV
- USDA Investing More than $300M in Efficiency, Renewables
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: October 21, 2016
- Could Cleaner Energy Save Ohio Ratepayers $50M in 2030, Alone?
- Yakima City Council Mulls Utility Rate Hike on Large Businesses to Bolster Reserve Fund