Timberland To Release Quarterly CSR Data
No sooner than the Ceres coalition and the ACCA announced Timberland’s award for best sustainability reporting, the company announced that beginning this month, it is releasing its 2008 first quarter CSR data online.
This marks a fundamental shift in Timberland’s CSR reporting structure. It now plans to report CSR data the same way it reports its earnings data — quarterly and online, followed by a stakeholder call that will include Timberland CEO Jeffery Swartz.
Timberland will be implementing six initiatives:
• Implementation of a two-year cycle for full CSR reports;
• Utilization of the web site as a main vehicle for communication;
• Reporting quarterly CSR metrics;
• Conducting quarterly stakeholder calls with leadership;
• Focusing on Recreational Footwear Company (RFC) with continued facility-level reporting; and
• Leveraging Web 2.0 to scale conversation.
Energy Manager News
- TCAP to Negotiate Five-Year Electric Rates for Sherman, Texas
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Feb. 5
- At QER Roundtable, EPSA Recommends Competitive Pricing Improvements
- EPA Undeterred by Supreme Court’s Delay of Clean Power Plan
- Lux: Google, Amazon Emissions Claims Inaccurate