Timberland To Release Quarterly CSR Data
No sooner than the Ceres coalition and the ACCA announced Timberland’s award for best sustainability reporting, the company announced that beginning this month, it is releasing its 2008 first quarter CSR data online.
This marks a fundamental shift in Timberland’s CSR reporting structure. It now plans to report CSR data the same way it reports its earnings data — quarterly and online, followed by a stakeholder call that will include Timberland CEO Jeffery Swartz.
Timberland will be implementing six initiatives:
• Implementation of a two-year cycle for full CSR reports;
• Utilization of the web site as a main vehicle for communication;
• Reporting quarterly CSR metrics;
• Conducting quarterly stakeholder calls with leadership;
• Focusing on Recreational Footwear Company (RFC) with continued facility-level reporting; and
• Leveraging Web 2.0 to scale conversation.
Energy Manager News
- Arby’s Reports on Corporate Social Responsibility Initiatives
- Navigant: Smart Meter Sector Has “Plateaued”
- Nuclear Giant Exelon Wants to Invest in Wind Energy in Ohio
- Poll: 75% of Large U.S. Corporations Say They Will Buy Renewables Within 18 Months
- Duke Energy Progress Customers to See Fuel Cost-Recovery Savings
- Energy-as-a-Service: Charting a Path Through Complexity
- Demand Energy, EnerSys Complete Storage Project
- Lunera Intros Pathway and Entryway LED