Colgate-Palmolive Improves Production Efficiency
From 1998 through 2007, the company reduced the amount of energy needed to produce a ton of product by approximately 28% and reduced the amount of water required by approximately 42%.
It’s 2002 to 2010 target is to attain a 25% reduction of energy use per unit of production, attain a 40% reduction of water use per unit of production worldwide, and reduce CO2 emissions per ton of production by 25%.
Energy Manager News
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018
- Solar Installation Dedicated in Brooklyn
- Duke Energy SC Customers Have Reaped $5M in Solar Rebates Since Last October
- BidEnergy Launches Its ‘Source-to-Pay’ Process for Energy in U.S. Market
- Garden State Residential, Commercial Customers Will Pay Less for Gas This Winter
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures