Colgate-Palmolive Improves Production Efficiency
From 1998 through 2007, the company reduced the amount of energy needed to produce a ton of product by approximately 28% and reduced the amount of water required by approximately 42%.
It’s 2002 to 2010 target is to attain a 25% reduction of energy use per unit of production, attain a 40% reduction of water use per unit of production worldwide, and reduce CO2 emissions per ton of production by 25%.
Energy Manager News
- LEED v4 is Ready to Take Center Stage
- Honeywell Upgrading Energy, Water Systems at The University of Mount Olive
- Three Boston Area Organizations Jointly Buying Solar Energy
- Insider ‘Outs’ Misleading Strategy Behind Florida’s Solar Amendment 1
- Mississippi Watchdog: Kemper Syngas Operations Could Raise Costs by 288%
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida
- Zen Ecosystems Introduces Zen HQ
- Flywheel Platform Introduced by GE