Colgate-Palmolive Improves Production Efficiency
From 1998 through 2007, the company reduced the amount of energy needed to produce a ton of product by approximately 28% and reduced the amount of water required by approximately 42%.
It’s 2002 to 2010 target is to attain a 25% reduction of energy use per unit of production, attain a 40% reduction of water use per unit of production worldwide, and reduce CO2 emissions per ton of production by 25%.
Energy Manager News
- Price of Carbon Credits Rises In Europe, Which is a Good Thing
- Iowa Utilities Get Pushback on Plans for Higher Rooftop Solar Rates
- Driving Energy Efficiency in Leased Commercial Space is Complicated – and Worthwhile
- Will Co-Firing Natural Gas and Coal Meet Clean Power Plan Standards?
- Pitkin County (CO) Looks for Solar Opportunities
- Solar Panels Working as Promised for Iowa Company
- China and India: Doing the Unimaginable to Address Climate Change
- Maine Solar Bill That Advocates Claim Could Save $100M Is Vetoed by Governor LePage