Colgate-Palmolive Improves Production Efficiency
From 1998 through 2007, the company reduced the amount of energy needed to produce a ton of product by approximately 28% and reduced the amount of water required by approximately 42%.
It’s 2002 to 2010 target is to attain a 25% reduction of energy use per unit of production, attain a 40% reduction of water use per unit of production worldwide, and reduce CO2 emissions per ton of production by 25%.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- General Mills: We’ll Invest $100M to Reduce Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- Oregon Correctional Institution Saves with LEDs
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending August 28
- Columbus Energy Challenge Falling Short
- Building on Alaskan Campus Gets LEED Certification
- BT Group Launches Division to Help Property Owners
- Price of Renewables Approaching Fossil Fuels, Nuclear
- The Use of Renewables in Mining Operations