Colgate-Palmolive Improves Production Efficiency
From 1998 through 2007, the company reduced the amount of energy needed to produce a ton of product by approximately 28% and reduced the amount of water required by approximately 42%.
It’s 2002 to 2010 target is to attain a 25% reduction of energy use per unit of production, attain a 40% reduction of water use per unit of production worldwide, and reduce CO2 emissions per ton of production by 25%.
Energy Manager News
- Behind the Meter Podcast: A New Metric for Datacenter Cooling
- The Advantages of Metal Roofs
- PACE Loan Program in Pulaski County, AK
- Online Tool Introduced in Vermont
- SWL&P Looks to Increase Electric Revenues by Over $2 Million
- Schneider Electric’s NEO Network: Helping Make Efficiency Projects Real
- Efficiency Project Complete in Meriden, CT
- BuildingIQ Makes 2 Moves