Colgate-Palmolive Improves Production Efficiency
From 1998 through 2007, the company reduced the amount of energy needed to produce a ton of product by approximately 28% and reduced the amount of water required by approximately 42%.
It’s 2002 to 2010 target is to attain a 25% reduction of energy use per unit of production, attain a 40% reduction of water use per unit of production worldwide, and reduce CO2 emissions per ton of production by 25%.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Cooling System Eliminates Chemicals by ‘Pulsing’ the Water
- Ensuring Renewable Energy Goals Become a Reality in the Caribbean
- Dunkin’ Donuts Distributor Updates with LEDs
- Grid Forecasting Tool Combines 5 Different Models
- Verizon Introduces Smart Energy-as-a-Service
- Energy Efficiency Saves $750,000 per Year for Civic Center
- Biomass Supplements Output of Geothermal Power Plant
- Schneider Uniflair LE Room Cooling Series Receives DOE Certification for Energy Efficiency