Don’t Let The Economy Shut Down Your CSR Initiatives
CRO has compiled a list of ways companies can stay responsible during an economic slowdown:
- Make corporate responsibility initiatives a bigger priority with more resources and it will be difficult for them to fade away.
- Prioritize the initiatives that can be completed with the lowest cost and the least risk.
- Collaborate on CSR projects with other departments and share the costs.
- With the battle for customers becoming more fierce, a downturn is the time to ramp up your investment in CR efforts and spend money on PR and marketing since you might be able to get a better deal from vendors.
- Be trend-conscious and keep a close eye on your competitors CSR moves, as well as where federal, state and municipal policy and regulations are are headed.
- Remember, what goes down must go up, if companies do their corporate responsibility homework and keep integrating sustainability as a way of doing business, their efforts should pay off.
Read the complete list here.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Passive-House High-Rise to be Airtight
- Greensmith Offers ‘Second Opinion’ on Energy Storage Systems
- Commercial Tankless Water Heater Handles the Demands of Business
- Booz Allen, Siemens, Power Analytics Score 16 Microgrid Projects
- NH City to Save $500,000 Annually with LED Streetlights
- Australian College Uses Energy Storage
- LED Boosts Light Output 50%, Uses Existing Drivers
- Energesco Wins Energy Efficiency Contracts for Multifamily Buildings in Maryland