Don’t Let The Economy Shut Down Your CSR Initiatives
CRO has compiled a list of ways companies can stay responsible during an economic slowdown:
- Make corporate responsibility initiatives a bigger priority with more resources and it will be difficult for them to fade away.
- Prioritize the initiatives that can be completed with the lowest cost and the least risk.
- Collaborate on CSR projects with other departments and share the costs.
- With the battle for customers becoming more fierce, a downturn is the time to ramp up your investment in CR efforts and spend money on PR and marketing since you might be able to get a better deal from vendors.
- Be trend-conscious and keep a close eye on your competitors CSR moves, as well as where federal, state and municipal policy and regulations are are headed.
- Remember, what goes down must go up, if companies do their corporate responsibility homework and keep integrating sustainability as a way of doing business, their efforts should pay off.
Read the complete list here.
Energy Manager News
- Big Island Utility Hits 5-MW Cap on Customer-Operator Rooftop Solar Credits
- Benton PUD Announces 5% Rate Hike
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Keys to Energy Efficient Air Filtration
- Tracking the Exciting World of Solar Energy Research
- Colorado Mixing Solar, Weatherization
- Lighting Sector: 4% CAGR Through 2020
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: August 19, 2016
- New Hampshire Town Resists Door-to-Door Sales