Don’t Let The Economy Shut Down Your CSR Initiatives
CRO has compiled a list of ways companies can stay responsible during an economic slowdown:
- Make corporate responsibility initiatives a bigger priority with more resources and it will be difficult for them to fade away.
- Prioritize the initiatives that can be completed with the lowest cost and the least risk.
- Collaborate on CSR projects with other departments and share the costs.
- With the battle for customers becoming more fierce, a downturn is the time to ramp up your investment in CR efforts and spend money on PR and marketing since you might be able to get a better deal from vendors.
- Be trend-conscious and keep a close eye on your competitors CSR moves, as well as where federal, state and municipal policy and regulations are are headed.
- Remember, what goes down must go up, if companies do their corporate responsibility homework and keep integrating sustainability as a way of doing business, their efforts should pay off.
Read the complete list here.
Energy Manager News
- Turning Data into Knowledge–and Action
- STULZ, CoolIT Enter Data Center Cooling Pact
- Smart Grid Partnership Announced in Europe
- Wisconsin Power & Light Files for Higher Residential Base Rates, Lower Commercial Rates
- NMPRC Orders Extension in PNM Rate Case
- US Military Taking No Risks by Going Green, Saving Lives and Energy
- Affordable Housing Pushes Energy Efficiency
- Controlling Air Conditioners